When ya free can you post a screenshot of me wanna see how gud i really am in ur team plz

Blue Square South and FA Trophy Champions

Hey guys, sorry for the delay in posting the first update, exclude the previous one, it was more of a trial run!
Well to start off with, I would say that we have done failry well, going unbeaten again and absolutley dominating the league and the cup in which we were entered. As you can see from the fixtures it is all green :) unrealistic yes but still nice to look at, as I am sure you will all agree!

The league was not much of a challenge, but what did catch me out was the number of injuries that occured over the season, they were mainly from some of the back ups, but other times people like James Steer got injured on international duty with the U21s and was out for 3 months. I did get paid 8 mil in compensation though which was nice. :) We did also did have some discipline issues.. no names mentioned ... but they were thankfuly resolved after some heavy fines were issued :p

The FA Trophy, I am not going to lie here, was a stroll in the park for the boys. The least number of goals that was scored was at least around 6, so can therefore be classed as not being too hard a competition.

Onto player records, well as it was a new season, as you can see almost every club record was set, and then rebroken, and then set again and the rebroken. It was funny as at one point my only messages were about records falling, I should have taken a screenshot of it :/ But oh well. So congratulations to those who were selected in the best XI, the others, commiserations and I wish you better luck next season, as I will try and attempt to do better squad rotation.

The fans player of the season, went to.....

James Steer - well done you had one **** of a season :p

Finances:

Well this time round, I sorted out my finances to be much better organised and I think it payed off....

Later at the end of the season, as that screen shot was taken just now at the beginning of the second season, I recieved a messgae...

The Euros:

Well ok Spain did win again, but there they did have one shocking result, and what was even more surprising is that Germany came no where, as did England, but is that really a surprise?

Awards:

The players did pick up some awards, and some of them where quite random. Has anyone else heard of the French Youth Invitational awards? If so what are they??

View attachment 252349View attachment 252348View attachment 252347View attachment 252350

Well thats it folks, sorry I did not get a picture of the league table at the ned, but I can assure you we did win :D

Other than that please do give me some feedback as I am still quite amateur when it comes to posting.

Thanks

PS Player screen shots coming in a minute

The Toulon Tournament is a football tournament which traditionally features invited national teams composed of under-21 players, although the first tournament in 1967 featured club teams. It has been limited to national teams since 1974.

The Toulon Tournament is a football tournament which traditionally features invited national teams composed of under-21 players, although the first tournament in 1967 featured club teams. It has been limited to national teams since 1974.

Cheers mate I never knew it exsisted, as this is the first time any of my players have been in it in any of my saves!

thanks for that doubt id be able to play for San Marino with those stats though lol

Why is Howie Felterpuss english??? I demand an explanation !:mad:

Yeah just getting it all back together now, have been away for the last couple of months! I assume that there is still some interest for this to continue?

YEH who is interested in me someone **** i suppose can i have a few more games next year please