FM-Base Will Be Down For 48 Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
48 hours is hardly anything hopefully no more waiting 2 hours for the site to come back up when servers go down in the future.

will the whos online thing come back? i like that, now when im looking for someone i have to search friends of friends

You are right Max, but then I think we need a more accessible User List

If you go on Quick Links > Open Contacts Popup you can view a list of your contacts.

Will be the same. But once I have everything on the new server I want to start making some changes to the appearance of FM-Base.

Anything in particular you'd be willing to share? Or do you plan to play it by ear and just tweak some features you aren't happy with?

I am fine with this :)

Gives me time to do the English work I have been putting off for a few weeks XD

Anything in particular you'd be willing to share? Or do you plan to play it by ear and just tweak some features you aren't happy with?

I want to upgrade to the next version of forum software and then make some changes from there.

If all you people doing Stories are that bothered, please just type it up on a word document.

See you all in 48 Hours lads.

Oh dam getting into some decent discussions and just brought this app 2 use this forum on my iPod touch. Cost £1.79! But I suppose it's worth it for a site like this.

I'm on my iPod now ;)

I just use safari :)

Yh but u shud see how easy it is on here. It's called tapatalk btw

I have 33p iTunes money XD
Spent it on awful apps :(

Status
Not open for further replies.