13 registrations already guys, registration will probably be open for another week or so, so get ready for some fun! Already know somewhat of who I'm picking.

Registration form
Team Name: Lippo's Loser's
Steam username: Lippo255, look for JC ;)
Time zone: GMT +10? (Australia, East coast)

How is the draft going to work?

Registration form
Team Name: Lippo's Loser's
Steam username: Lippo255, look for JC ;)
Time zone: GMT +10? (Australia, East coast)

How is the draft going to work?

Are you wondering implementation or the draft process?

In terms of implementation, it'll be me contacting you via pm when its your turn to pick the player. The process is, you can pick any available player that's not been picked previously, and the draft works in a snake pattern based on your registration order. For example, I will get first pick in the first round, last pick in the second round, first pick in the third round, etc.

Hey guys! Right now we have fourteen members; I think that unless there is a surge of registration, it will be capped between 16-24 people. However, please let all of our friends on FM-Base or anyone who you think would be interested know. This is really to see who is the best FM player on the site, so a wide range of participation (i.e. people that write stories, tactic makers, etc) would be awesome! Cheers!

Last edited:
Are you wondering implementation or the draft process?

In terms of implementation, it'll be me contacting you via pm when its your turn to pick the player. The process is, you can pick any available player that's not been picked previously, and the draft works in a snake pattern based on your registration order. For example, I will get first pick in the first round, last pick in the second round, first pick in the third round, etc.

Without wishing to seem a pain in the ****, is it not a little unfair you pick first given you were the thread creator, and therefore had the first chance? Would it not be better to wait until everyone is in, and randomly generate it?

Without wishing to seem a pain in the ****, is it not a little unfair you pick first given you were the thread creator, and therefore had the first chance? Would it not be better to wait until everyone is in, and randomly generate it?
A random generation using a spreadsheet or something like that would seem the fairest way, coz I have only just seen this thread and so if I was to join now I am at a disadvantage.
If I was to join, would someone be able to right a quick checklist of how to do the editor and how to set up a versus game because I have never done anything like that before. Thanks. :)

yea that seems fair I'll change the rules my bad mate! I'll only change them if you sign up ;) just kidding they will be changed!

A random generation using a spreadsheet or something like that would seem the fairest way, coz I have only just seen this thread and so if I was to join now I am at a disadvantage.
If I was to join, would someone be able to right a quick checklist of how to do the editor and how to set up a versus game because I have never done anything like that before. Thanks.

yea sign up and pm me and I'll fill you in on how to do everything!

Last edited:
Registration Form

Team Name: Wanyama's In Pyjamas
Steam Name: taskers01 (at least I think it is, because I log in with a different name but then my profile's name is taskers01)
Time Zone: UK (gmt)

Cool idea mate and thanks for the invite!

Sadly I won't be able too as 1.My pc is plop and it's generally a pain in the *** to play vs people online and 2 I'm off on holiday soon so may not even be around!

Will follow the thread with interest though!

Registration Form
Team Name: Waka Waka
Steam Username: xJamieWilliams
Time Zone: UK

Such a great idea, hopefully we can all pull it off together!

Cool idea mate and thanks for the invite!

Sadly I won't be able too as 1.My pc is plop and it's generally a pain in the *** to play vs people online and 2 I'm off on holiday soon so may not even be around!

Will follow the thread with interest though!

No worries mate, maybe next time :) *hoping there will be a next time

Registration Form
Team Name: Waka Waka
Steam Username: xJamieWilliams

Such a great idea, hopefully we can all pull it off together!

Thanks for the enthusiasm mate, feel free to invite others as I'd like to have at least 20 members (4 groups of 5).

So, we have 16 members now, I'm allowing four more members to join for this edition. Don't worry, depending on how successful this is, I'd love to do as many of these as I can in FM15 and FM16 as well. However, if nobody registers by noon GMT tomorrow, then we will close registration and begin the draft process. Cheers!:)

Team Name: Dynamo Kebab
Steam Username: xsoviiet
Time Zone: GMT +0

Hey man hadn't noticed this thread for some reason, but my cousin just messaged me. Will be away for a few days coming up, but if that's OK would like to join :)

Registration Form

Team Name: Spartak Bosco
Steam Username: zacram1

Hey man hadn't noticed this thread for some reason, but my cousin just messaged me. Will be away for a few days coming up, but if that's OK would like to join :)

Registration Form

Team Name: Spartak Bosco
Steam Username: zacram1

No worries, the draft will likely start next Monday just as a heads up. :)

Registration Form:
Team Name: Moyni XI
Steam Username: blueturtle99
Time Zone: GMT