FM-Base X-Mas Quiz

stuw take me out of the quiz i didnt know u werent allowed to use the internet so i will start on the next round of questions on 0
sorry didnt realise

stuw take me out of the quiz i didnt know u werent allowed to use the internet so i will start on the next round of questions on 0

If we were all allowed to use the Internet, we'd all get 100%, hence there would be no point?

The OP said it ends at 6pm today? Why has the leaderboard already been posted?

Guys stop giving KevNaylor such I hard time.
He said he didn't realise and has asked for his results to be wiped and he has apologised.
I think that people who have said he cheated etc like me I think we should all apologise
so KeyNaylor Sorry! ;)

1st Round complete -

*Kevnaylor - 14/14
Mike - 11/14
Ben - 11/14
Dunc - 10.5/14
Johnny_Barth - 10/14
Nick. - 10/14
calum1994 - 8/14
bigjar - 8/14
rafmarinello - 8/14
Billy - 6/14
Triv - 5/14
Calum - 5/14
dinthead - 3/14
Ronan - 3/14

Next round soon.
Just getting prepared for a late comback (H)

Guys stop giving KevNaylor such I hard time.
He said he didn't realise and has asked for his results to be wiped and he has apologised.
I think that people who have said he cheated etc like me I think we should all apologise
so KeyNaylor Sorry! ;)

thanks rafmarinello i want stuw to put my score to 0 so i can start on the next round

ROUND 2 - Football

1 - Which player scored in all six of Brazil's matches during the 1970 World Cup?
A - Pele /-\ B - Jairzinho /-\ C - Rivelino
2 - How many times have Ajax won the European Cup(Champions League)?
3 - Name two ENGLISH league football teams that have the letter 'X' in their names.
4 - Which team's ground is the closest to the River Mersey?
5 - Name the player who has played in every season of the Premier League.
6 - Which player scored the first goal of the first Premier League season?
7 - Which is the only club to win the top 4 divisions in England?
8 - Who scored the Golden Goal in the Final of Euro 2000?
9 - Which was the first professional club to be founded in Spain?
BONUS QUESTION - 1 POINT FOR EVERY CORRECT PLAYER
10 - Name as many of the 18 players as you can that have scored 100 goals or more since the inception of the Premier League

Last edited:
The bottom two scorers after this round will drop out. Unfortunately, that means that only those who participated in Rd 1 can participate.

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

For question 3 is it in England only?

yes.

1st Round complete -

*Dunc - 12.5/14
Mike - 11/14
Ben - 11/14
Johnny_Barth - 10/14
Nick. - 10/14
calum1994 - 8/14
bigjar - 8/14
rafmarinello - 8/14
Billy - 6/14
Triv - 5/14
Calum - 5/14
dinthead - 3/14
Ronan - 3/14
Kevnaylor - 0/14

Next round soon.
why am i not on the leaderborad

There are one or two that are not on the leaderboard, as some of my PMs disappeared. Please send me the PM which I sent with the score you got:)

think i pwned that bonus question ;)

The bottom two scorers after this round will drop out. Unfortunately, that means that only those who participated in Rd 1 can participate.
Lame Rule :'(

Last edited:
Aww i was going to enter. i think i did great on the bonus question. Can i PM you ayway StuW to see how many i got correct ?