FM-Base X-Mas Quiz

Aww i was going to enter. i think i did great on the bonus question. Can i PM you ayway StuW to see how many i got correct ?

Keep it until this round is over;)

StuW, just PM'd you with a request. Didn't want to post it in here incase loads of people asked as well and it became too much.

I got most of these I think, but I didn't get anywhere near all 18 of the scorers. I also took a punt on the winners of all top four divisions, but I'm not at all sure about it.

Sent in my PM, don't think I did very well with the last question :S. Took a wild punt at the 4 divisions one too :S

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Lol, I epicly misread question 6, I put Stu Downing :p

I did ok. Could have done better but meh.

Sorry can't remember first set of questions. I have sent u round two but I'll try answering again if you want :)

Gonna enter now, took a squint at the questions but can only remember the last one, which I will suck at :mad:

stronger showing in round two - 18.5 points (H)

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

when is round 3? :D

Will get round 3 up later on, just checking questions through etc.

can't wait until Round 3 is announced :). I hope it's something to do with mascots :p

'Fraid not Nicky Boy. Staying with football though.

Round 2 points

RobsonUtting - 21
ravenie - 20
Dunc - 20
Mike - 19
Ben - 19
Triv - 18.5
Nick - 15
Ronan - 13
Billy - 13
Johnny_Barth - 12.5
Calum - 11
calum1994 - 9
Arsenal_James1997 - 6

~~~~~~
Combined Scores Rd 1&2

Dunc - 32.5
Mike - 30
Ben - 30
Nick - 25
Triv - 23.5
Johnny_Barth - 22.5
RobsonUtting - 21
ravenie - 20
Ronan - 16
Billy - 19
calum1994 - 17
Calum - 16
Arsenal_James1997 - 16

Calum & Arsenal_James1997 are eliminated....

Round 3 Shortly.

Wow didn't realise it had eliminations!

Good to see no one has been 'googling' either.

Also, may I just pay a huge thanks to the bonus question in round two, that got me so many points when I failed on the rest of the questions lol

Still up there. Did better than expected on round 2 :)