FM-Baseshire Official Discussion Thread

Well said Duncan, the novelty passed a good while ago :(

Well said Duncan, the novelty passed a good while ago :(
no i still love this team and am still playing the FM Baseshire save i may do a story on it soon after i get promoted to league 1.. i have already beaten leeds united 3-2 in the final of the jpt

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

well i won the JPT and have just came 2nd in league 2 and am loving this save so i may do a story along side my liverpool one as a love the FM Baseshire team

Fair play if you can revive it ;)

Yeah, DB's need sorting, because you probably put alot of effort into to this and people like me dropped out :(

It isn't ever really get as much interest as at first but seriously Leeds, go for it :)

no i still love this team and am still playing the FM Baseshire save i may do a story on it soon after i get promoted to league 1.. i have already beaten leeds united 3-2 in the final of the jpt

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

well i won the JPT and have just came 2nd in league 2 and am loving this save so i may do a story along side my liverpool one as a love the FM Baseshire team

Fair play if you can revive it ;)

It isn't ever really get as much interest as at first but seriously Leeds, go for it :)
I would do this after my Fernandéz save but it might be in a long time.

I'd like to see this back and interesting :)

Go for it Paul ;)

I can't but if you want to go ahead ;)

Player name: Luke haye
Nationality: English
Height cm: 167
Weight kg: 75
Favourite personnel: arsene wenger, kevin dillon
Disliked personnel: Sir Alex, Nigel pearson
Favourite club: arsenal
Strong attributes:dribbling, passing, acceleration, first touch, tackling
Position: CD/LB
PA:200
CA:80

Player name: Luke haye
Nationality: English
Height cm: 167
Weight kg: 75
Favourite personnel: arsene wenger, kevin dillon
Disliked personnel: Sir Alex, Nigel pearson
Favourite club: arsenal
Strong attributes:dribbling, passing, acceleration, first touch, tackling
Position: CD/LB
PA:200
CA:80

I advise that you are abit late on this.