FM-Baseshire Official Discussion Thread

Omg! The final game of the season there is 3 points between 4th and 3rd. I'm 4th Cheltenam are 3rd.
My last game is a 6-0 win over hereford

cheltenam play notts co who I expected for notts co to defeat cheltenam.
notts co are winning 1-0
89th minute cheltenam score a penalty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need to win the play offs now :(

Ok mate(s). We don't have to offload them once their over 21 right? And can we sell the originals? And Joshh I don't need Kakuta.

Last edited:
lol, i dont have that much time during the week. pls slow down or stop at the end of season and wait for us/me :O

Unlucky Josh at least you'll still be at home as 3rd and 4th are at home and 5th and 6th are away. Anyway, Cheltenham are my 2nd most local team (Gloucester 1st) How are Notts Co. doing?

Notts Co. won the league.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Into the final against Bradford now. :)

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Lost the final on penalties to bradford might stop doing this now as I just cba with footy manager atm.

Cool info about my save:
Masi is my best player from Fiorentina, look at his defensive (Marking and Tackling) stats:
View attachment 38764
View attachment 38765
View attachment 38766
View attachment 38767
View attachment 38768
P.S. Please wait at the end of the season as I am at the end of July and I will play non-stop tommorow and maybe today. Thanks

Notts Co. won the league.
---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Into the final against Bradford now. :)

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Lost the final on penalties to bradford might stop doing this now as I just cba with footy manager atm.
Don't stop doing it, you're a good manager and you play Torres :p

Last edited:
Torres is on fire, you'll see on the next update, Brandy even more so. 4 goals in 2 games for Brandy. 2 goals in 3 games for Torres. all our goals have been scoed by the duo (6).

2 more monthly matches until update from me for August. Just playing Newcastle in the League Cup 2nd round (6)

Last edited:
Where did my post go? lol

I'll update a bit more tonight, got a bit of spare time (A)

Shall I play December?

Where is everyone?

I updated November by the way ;)

Argh still in October, playing against Cheltenham now ;)

Alfonso Sanchez is one fire for me!! So is Matteo Torres. And bcfc could we have 3 over 21's like the Olympic squad. Coz I want to get Leonel Sanchez for you.

I'm in September.
Sanchez is worth 675k now and the fans are excited by the propect of him:
View attachment 39049

View attachment 39048

Last edited:
Leonel Sanchez is 70 something :S

Look on Alfonso's favoured personel and click "Leonel Sanchez" anyway answer the Q please.

I mght have clicked on the wrong Leonel Sanchez then... That would make it even less of a challenge for you! I thought you wanted a challenge :S

No I mean 3 people isn't gonna make too much of a difference as it feels a bit weird that the oldest player is 21, I want some people to tutor the youngsters, don't care if they never play. And also, I'm thinking of putting some time into this as well now, maybe not as much though.

Can new people join? or do we hve to wait?

Last edited:
This has been gone and died now mate, a bit late.