FM Boss -The most promising open project for FM

Reaction score
This site is for everyone who is a football fan .We offer big variety of tactics and trainings and all of these are free
without any registration and commitment . We include all the official updates for FM and as well we have many options
for graphics and custom competitions .All of these are free and you can download everything without filling forms ,conceding spams
or promo banners .The enviroment is very friendly and safe and you enjoy your navigation there .We became affiliation with SI
Games some months ago and till then we have make even bigger progress .FM Boss is the best site for every FM player .
Especially if you are looking tactical/technical topics .

Regards ,

Stavros Panagakos

Author and Editor of

FM Boss

View attachment 194552

Sorry im not going to join, untill you've prooved you can remain active for a month or so ill join, but you see alot of people making forums and becoming inactive and dorment :)

I dont care if you join or not .This is your choice .At least I am having create my own site in comparison with other users

who just criticise around everyone .;)

Sorry im not going to join, untill you've prooved you can remain active for a month or so ill join, but you see alot of people making forums and becoming inactive and dorment :)

It doesn't have a registration system. You don't join at all. It's more of a blog which posts articles and uploads tactics and training schedules.

how can you say its the best site for every Fm player? as Jamess mentioned you really need to be around for a while in order to claim being the best mate :)

well done on creating the blog but Fm-base is by far the best site for anything regarding Fm :) well besides SI

good luck and take care

totally agree with raikan...fm base is the place to be

I would like to advice you that life is real and not virtual.Entertainment is good ,but when the virtual world replaces the real one we have a big problem.Enjoy the game but firstly enjoy life and mostly real football not football from FM.The reason that I made this page is to help some of you

You sound like a psychiatrist helping people with gaming addiction :S

Good luck!

Addiction can be several things .As for FM Boss I leave it open for viewing to everybody .Its a matter of time to create the

forum .I have already make my plans about it :) Time will show...

Just take a look on partners page ;)

you sound like a recovering Fm addict running a FMA (football manager anonymous) group via your website :)

as I said, good luck bud ;) all the best!

oh and please get rid of the close up of Mancini :p

Mancio doesnt need my help or support :) No ,I dont run any group ,hehe .If it is to run a group I will make something better :)

The forum will open soon but I need to organise some details :) FM Boss create in March of 2010 so its too early to be compared

with big names .However we try hard to do our best :)

I'd recommend making a site in your first language because your English isn't really good enough to put forward a credible, professional site.

In 21st century everybody has the right to make his website in any language that he wishes :)

So I am free to act according to my plans .If somebody would like to cooperate with FM Boss he is welcomed :)

In 21st century everybody has the right to make his website in any language that he wishes :)

So I am free to act according to my plans .If somebody would like to cooperate with FM Boss he is welcomed :)

Sigh he never questioned your right, you're just better off doing it in your natural language, that was his advice.

??????/ .

i think fm-base is already good enough.

you need to be able to accept constructive criticism mate :)

Well , this will be arranged :) If some of you have such good ideas then call me on my skype (stavros_72) :)

At least lets discuss face to face in order to make these ideas to work :)

Am I the only one feeling slightly creeped out by this guy for some reason?