FM Boss -The most promising open project for FM

Went to look for skins, links me to the skin directory in FM Scout :S

Constructive critisicm:
Dont link to other sites for downloads, this will take people off your page. Use an external source like mediafire for your files. Also if you are reproducing other peoples work be sure to ask them first if it is ok. I know on FM Ireland i have linked back to base for downloads but that was 2 of my own tactics. I wouldnt repost anybody elses work.
I would get rid of the close up of mancini or at least change the text colour as it can be quite hard to read at times.

I think it wont really take off until there is a dedicated forum server on your site as that is what most FM followers look for.

I already have external source but you obviously didnt see it and secondly the person who writes the articles is me .

Also I have conctact all the people before I post their tactics and obviously you are not aware of that thats why

you comment .Also if you see my partner's page its obvious that some sponsors believe on FM Boss . I have sign contracts with

them so obviously I need to respect my commintments .As for the "other sites" that you mention I am having official

coperation with fmscout as well as with sortitoutsi .Very soon I will have a forum like most of sites and only THEN I will be

compared to fmbase ,sortitoutsi ,fmscout and so on .Currently I am developing and open project and soon this will be

a proper community which will offer high level services .Its not mature to compare someone who started 18 months ago with

top names in FM communities who have already establish their name for several years :)

Back