Fm crashing with error msg FM 2011 11.0.0f151865

I realy need help on this, I have he same message, and hav trued to start new games, download patches, reinstall the game and still everytime i click on a player this message apears

Is there any way to fix a corrupt save file? ive done everything else but start a new game and I really dont want to lose my current one.. its the year 2019...

you guys are the bestest. Deleting the Settings folder works. Just saved my frustration guyz. And i thought i was very good. Will be in contact concerning other problems.

Last edited:
Guyz wat if a player l have created has scored about 70 international goals but after a while i don't know happened all that erased and he record starts rom zero again. please wat do i do pls

How do you turn on hidden folders?

Hi, to fix it mate do this :

There is only one way to do it, Select the option Show hidden files from folder options and then search for the files using the start search box.
1. Click Start.
2. Type "search" in start search box.
3. click "Change search options for files and folders".
4. Now, Click on View tab .
5. Under View,
a)Select the radio button labeled Show hidden files, folders, and drives
b)Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide extensions for known file types.
c)Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files.
6. Click on Apply and Ok.
Hope this helps :D