FM Fantasy Football Game - Join Now.

I'm managing Liverpool, willing to sell most players, but only for good offers. Also, if you are selling players that I'd be interested in, let me know :)

Kranjcar sold from Spurs (Donnelly1) to Sunderland (chubb23) 34 million

Martin Petrov and David Wheater sold from Bolton (Clince121188) to Ipswich (Formia) for a combined 35 million.

Okay I will put up the first auction details now. These are for some of the best players in Scotland. If there are any others that you would like adding then please let me know and Ill look into adding them. Please PM your bids :)

SCOTLAND

Rangers

Madjid Bougherra
Steven Davis
Allan McGregor
David Weir
Steven Naismith
Maurice Edu
James Beattie
Kyle Lafferty

Celtic

Andreas Hinkel
Emilio Izaguirre
Biram Kayal
Daniel Majstorovic
Scott Brown
Shaun Maloney
Georgios Samaras
Freddie Ljungberg
Anthony Stokes

Hearts

Andy Webster

Dundee United

David Goodwillie

Okay I will put up the first auction details now. These are for some of the best players in Scotland. If there are any others that you would like adding then please let me know and Ill look into adding them. Please PM your bids :)

SCOTLAND

Rangers

Madjid Bougherra
Steven Davis
Allan McGregor
David Weir
Steven Naismith
Maurice Edu
James Beattie
Kyle Lafferty

Celtic

Andreas Hinkel
Emilio Izaguirre
Biram Kayal
Daniel Majstorovic
Scott Brown
Shaun Maloney
Georgios Samaras
Freddie Ljungberg
Anthony Stokes

Hearts

Andy Webster

Dundee United

David Goodwillie

When will the auction end?

When will the auction end?

The auction will end on Friday at 20.00, then gives people to enter in the coming week. Then I will update database and simulate it that evening or the next morning. And post up the results then.

Last edited:
A whole week? Wow, abit long?

Im thinking one week for the first one, then gives me time for new people to enter, and also get bids in for auction. And for me then to make alterations to the database. Actually Im changing it to Friday 20.00!!!

How long would you expect it to be after the first week mate?

I'll be Wigan please mate! 750+ posts.

You have been entered :)

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

How long would you expect it to be after the first week mate?

Ive changed it to Friday at 20.00, i would like to do 3 season every 2 weeks, something like that :)

Arsenal
Lukasz Fabiansk +60
Players for sale
V. Mannone
A. Traore
Denilson
C. Vela

Vela to Accrington Stanley - 20 million Confirmed

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

I did not but I'd rather improve my own players then buy and I desperatly need a keeper and by my count that puts him at 198 CP so
Lukasz Fabiansk +60
140 - 120 = 20 mil remaining
Edit 140 - 120 + 20 = 40 mil remaining

Last edited:
OP budgets have been updated! Please keep the bids for the auction coming, I have added Managers as well :)