FM Genie Scout 2009

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
luka%20modric%20profile_PV6.jpg

keirrison%20profile_6m8.jpg

Well it's finally been released and it's a very good tool and very well put together so enjoy....

Download Here

Last edited:
Thanks a bucket! I have been using this scout for years. It is completely neccesary add on as the in-game scouting system, while steadily improving, is pretty much bollocks. And its not an editor so I don't feel like I'm REALLY cheating! :D:D

<b> really good to see it back, but doesnt it have the show potential tick box anymore?
and it doesnt show the sale value of players on my one?

Im having problems loading a saved game file, a message comes up in russian?? and the only thing i could pick out was 'compress save games'
Anyone else having this problem?

Go to your FM prefences and untick "Compress Save Games". Then save your game again.

Why doesn't it have potential ability and current ability on it anymore?

I'm getting all sorts of errors like "Access violation at 00405E32 in the exe. Write of address 00000004" when loading the game.
Is this because I'm running Vista?
Any ideas?

Me to, it works first time then just will not work even when exiting.

hey guys

i have loaded the programme up and have saved the game and unticked all sorts of boxes but it comes up with unknown database version:1242.

any ideas guys?

I'm getting all sorts of errors like "Access violation at 00405E32 in the exe. Write of address 00000004" when loading the game.
Is this because I'm running Vista?
Any ideas?

Me too, worked fine first time, cant get it to work at all now

Why doesn't it have potential ability and current ability on it anymore?
Puzzled me too but if you go to the website it explains it is a $10 donation to unlock those features. Supposedly so we can use the basic version and not be "cheating" as such. Also doesn't show sale value and a few other things. Still does the job though!

Puzzled me too but if you go to the website it explains it is a $10 donation to unlock those features. Supposedly so we can use the basic version and not be "cheating" as such. Also doesn't show sale value and a few other things. Still does the job though!

If you want to see current & potential ability use Immuners FMScout. It does a good job.