FM Handheld Features & Screenshots

I don't think I'm gonna get it because it only lets you manage in one nation at a time. Other than that it does seem alright but i'll probably need feedback from people who have got it.

You can only manage one nation on normal fm:worried:

He means you can only play in one nation. So you can only play in one of the seven countries available.

Should be getting my copy in the post this morning, can't wait :)

Well i have my copy :) .

Started a game in Holland im Nac Breda :D

It's hard getting used 2 using different buttons but apart from thatit seems like an old copy of cm with the fm skin

Meh play didn't deliver it today. Will have to wait until tomorrow now :(

FM handheld obviously :D

Should get it later today.

/me crosses his fingers

i bought it today, it is unbelievable how much better it is than CM 06 on PSP, they have cleverly made FM to suit the PSP, great game.

I got it today, its great, it was strange to start with but Iv got the hang of it

They have been working on it for well over a year, so maybe thats why it's better than CM 2006 which was put together in a week :D

When SI left to do FM, The CM series went down hill

Got it yesterday, I'm pretty impressed with the overall game. But I think2 big let-downs are the fact that you can't hide unavailable players on your squad screen and that you can't create your own formations, instead having to pick a default one and modify the player settings.

Yea it's a bummer about the tactics but if you take your time with the player instructions most tactics should work fine.

yeah im not overly impressed with the tactics, also i find that i lose a lot of games and find it hard even with man utd, what tactic should i use?

I was going to get the game but the 2d-pitch not being there made me decide against it so I think i will wait for the Christmas edition to come out and see if it is on there. 1 thing I think that they could do which would be great is to let you interact PSP and PC Football managers. So, if you are playing a game on the Pc and want to continue it while you go away or if you are at college you could have it on the psp to play and vice-versa. Kinda like what the SNES did it let you play gameboy on a big screen whe you connected it ect...

Nice, it's a great game that you can just pick up and play every now and then.

i wasnt too impressed with it

especially after playing fm on the pc

it was aab

I played it at college all the time, was a good time filler :)

Pity about my mates taking over and getting me sacked from Man Utd though :(

Sean said:
Pity about my mates taking over and getting me sacked from Man Utd though :(

yeah its ok in small bursts but not go the same longevity as fm on the pc

and dont lie - you dont have mates - i bet it was lee