Status
Not open for further replies.
bought julio cesar from kenrry for 25m , and as we're still bandying about the topic of the returned players and what not, he did make the bids and they are on his team. unfortunate and not what he wanted but it turned out that way, if he gets a full refund for his players i think we all would then deserve "givebacks" for complete gaffs ;) , like i said, half price or maybe even 60% but full price sets the precedent that we all get full money back for our screwups

First of all i am human mistakes happen and im willing to sell some players as long as its a reasonable offer

First of all i am human mistakes happen and im willing to sell some players as long as its a reasonable offer

exactly, we're all human, so when we make mistakes, we should get our money back too, doesnt it make sense

lol i surely thought people would pay way more for most of em

there two options

1. you can refund the player, in your case players,LOL and he will then added to round 3.

2. or you can sell players to other members in this game. Just make sure I know so I can adjust the budgets and squads. via PM or on this thread.

THANX:D

bought tevez off kenrry for 70m

[My team so far

GKs

Reina
J Cesar

DEFs

T Silva

MIDs

0 oO)

FWDs

Lopez :)
Tevez

to be far ill return some players for 70% if thats ok

Nah I won't be that mean, you can return them for the price you paid for, OR you can negotiate a transfer with another player, Its up to you, Just make sure you let me know!

there two options

1. you can refund the player, in your case players,LOL and he will then added to round 3.

2. or you can sell players to other members in this game. Just make sure I know so I can adjust the budgets and squads. via PM or on this thread.

THANX:D

as we were both sayin potta, and not to be a right ***, but not 100% back right? because like i said the precedent and all, 70% sounds fair to me like he asked, otherwise there is no penalty for buying that player (which i think there should be) and going over budget or grossly overbidding

as we were both sayin potta, and not to be a right ***, but not 100% back right? because like i said the precedent and all, 70% sounds fair to me like he asked, otherwise there is no penalty for buying that player (which i think there should be) and going over budget or grossly overbidding

Well ok just for this i declare a fierce rivary between elite club america and The Mighty Gnomes;)

Well ok just for this i declare a fierce rivary between elite club america and The Mighty Gnomes;)

I understand your concerns, but Its too much hassle with 70% thing, and to be fair, I should have checked the bids aswell, after I am the host.

I'll let him off this time but if it does happen, the players bids will be classed as void.

I hope you sort your differences out..............ARE YOU KIDDING THIS MAKE FOR GOOD BANTER, LOL(6)

---------- Post added at 05:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 AM ----------

I understand your concerns, but Its too much hassle with 70% thing, and to be fair, I should have checked the bids aswell, after all I am the host.

I'll let him off this time but if it does happen, the players bids will be classed as void.

I hope you sort your differences out..............ARE YOU KIDDING THIS MAKE FOR GOOD BANTER, LOL(6)

In all fairness it sounds like something an America fan would do :p. I kept myself under 400 M in my bids for ffs.

In all fairness it sounds like something an America fan would do :p. I kept myself under 400 M in my bids for ffs.

I understand your concerns, but Its too much hassle with 70% thing, and to be fair, I should have checked the bids aswell, after I am the host.

---------- Post added at 05:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 AM ----------

I understand your concerns, but Its too much hassle with 70% thing, and to be fair, I should have checked the bids aswell, after all I am the host.

Can you still make our teams rivals it would be fun

Status
Not open for further replies.