Status
Not open for further replies.
well, fun for the mighty gnomes. terrible for that other team

YEH NO PROBLEMS I have even set rivalry to 101, I was just looking at kenrry team, I think as punishment you need to sell refund at least TWO strikers, because, well its stupid, you have 6 world class strikers! Do you think that is fair!?

Last edited:
YEH NO PROBLEMS I have even set rivalry to 101, I was just looking at kenrry team, I think as punishment you need to sell refund at least TWO strikers, because, well its stupid, you have 6 world class strikers! Do you think that is fair!?

yup working on selling them

Before I go. I need to confirm theses transfers:
Cesar - Mental man 25m
Higuain - swfc4life22 75m
Tevez - Mental man - 70m
E' Eto - fromMUFCwithluv - 45m

Just comfirmed with kenrry that Arshavin and van persie are to be refuned, and will be placed in the round 3 auction.

Last edited:
Before I go. I need to confirm theses transfers:
Cesar - Mental man 25m
Higuain - swfc4life22 75m
Tevez - Mental man - 70m
E' Eto - fromMUFCwithluv - 45m

Just comfirmed with kenrry that Arshavin and van persie are to be refuned, and will be placed in the round 3 auction.

confirmed

You still have something like - 500M or something right?

whats the update on this round of bidding mate? deadline? or how many havent bid

Calm down there's a Moscovite who's sleeping and hasn't bid on Round 2 yet lol

Calm down there's a Moscovite who's sleeping and hasn't bid on Round 2 yet lol

I have not received your bids yet mate, or are you doing some careful bidding.!?:)

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

am i still in the negitives??

you have 79million left, so I suggest you miss this round, because you still need to buy a manager.

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

I ALSO NEED ONE MORE PLAYER TO MAKE IT TWO LEAGUE OF TEN, IF ANY ONE IS INTRESTED PM ME WITH TEAM DETAILS AND ROUNDS TWO BIDS WHICH ARE ON THE OP, DEADLINE IS 6pm TODAY FOR ANYONE WHO HAS NOT MADE THEIR BIDS. (CHECK OP TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SUBMITTED YOUR BID) THANKS

sending in the bids now just came back from school

and btw i did not get any players for round 1?

nvm found the post and lost ramos for 0.1m..... frustrating :O

and i also think that you should set the deadline in hours eg. 1 hour later as different people are from different times zones.

Last edited:
sending in the bids now just came back from school

and btw i did not get any players for round 1?

nvm found the post and lost ramos for 0.1m..... frustrating :O I know it horrible

and i also think that you should set the deadline in hours eg. 1 hour later as different people are from different times zones.

I was thinking about the time thing, didn;t realise, untill late last night

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Sent my bids not many checked to see if I was within my budget

Mate, I have NOT received your bids in my inbox!!????, Can you resend them to me!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.