Team name: Shakhtar Senseless
Six Letter Name: Shktar
nickname: Hibernian hopefuls
city: Edinburgh
home background: white
home foreground: green
away background: white
away foreground : yellow

---------- Post added at 05:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 AM ----------

Will send my details, but how do you play a auction game?

I am creating a two leagues of 10 teams, I will be doing an auction until every squad as at least 22 players. I aim of the game is to outbid other players for the actual football player. Once all teams have the acquired squad and manager, I will then play the game as if I was on holiday. I will then update all players every month(FM game time) with their teams progress!!

Last edited:
bids sent pretty sure i over bidded on many players but hope god i get a lot of them

TEAM NAME: Alzamar Interonaotzi
SIX LETTER NAME: ALZMAR
NICKNAME: Celestial Bombers
CITY: Zaragoza
HOME BACKGROUND COLOUR : Orange
HOME FOREGROUND COLOUR: White
AWAY BACKGROUND COLOUR: Blue
AWAY FOREGROUND COLOUR: Black

Just sent in the bids hoping for the best (H)

Last edited:
The FM Premier League has now been filled..............
There are only 10 places left in the Championship
Let the good times roles
:D

TEAM NAME: Curutzo Radon
SIX LETTER NAME: Radons
Nickname : Fighters
City : Manchester
Home Backgrounds Color : White
HOME FOREGROUND COLOUR : Red
AWAY BACKGROUND COLOUR : Green
AWAY FOREGROUND COLOUR : Brown

sending in the bids soon(H)

Up the Gnomes!

bids sent, hope to get some steals this round but im not sure whether i horribly overbid or underbid

same here i have no idea if i overbid. I guess it makes these auction games good.

same here i have no idea if i overbid. I guess it makes these auction games good.

well its just a puzzle in the first round, and its all the top rated players as well, once this round and the next are over it will show a trend of how players are tending to go. even though we have 1000, 22 players is a lot so i think i underbid on most.

6 more players needed,

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Five spaces left........

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

well its just a puzzle in the first round, and its all the top rated players as well, once this round and the next are over it will show a trend of how players are tending to go. even though we have 1000, 22 players is a lot so i think i underbid on most.

1000million can get you far, but remember you don't get any extra cash when the season starts.
Prize money on the other hand is HUGE!

Status
Not open for further replies.