FM Real Time Editor For FM 2010 (FMRTE)

This still does not work with my version, downloaded from ign/direct2drive.com.

Version # is 10.1.0 84667 (m.e v813)

Also, the patch for the game will not work either. Every time the game loaded it asked for me to put the disc in... as I ordered it as a download that was impossible. I reinstalled and erased the update and it works now...

guys how do you use this? what do i do with the download? :(

extract to your desktop, then open it from there

just downladaded it to see what it wa all bout. i pressed the tactics what that bout i dont really understand it if some 1 could help me would be greatful thanks

someone can tell me how to make this editor work?
everytime i'm trying to run it it doesn't work and it says:
Send or Don't send
please help me i dont know what to do

Can i change my chairman? i want karim al fayed to take over as mohamed al fayed passed the club onto dennis turner...

Not on the FMRTE.

Anyone had the problem with when it comes up chose game version then when I choose it it doesnt load.

there has been a new patch released for fm10 and fmrte won't work??? Help!

go on the fmrte offical website they got a new one for the new patch!

have downloaded editor did work, now doesnt support my version any ideas?

Its not up on this site yer you have to go to FMRTE website.

help which one do i download please cause i don't know which is the right one

Hi, I downloaded the top one and the second one last night, but both of them then said they couldn't detect FM09 running, has anyone got that one to work for FM10 and as a Steam User? Cheers!

Im guessing that if you have the new 10.1.1 patch installed the RTE will no longer work until a update is released.

theface84 i think you downloaded the wrong one mate. did you download the one at the top below top downloads because thats wrong. thats the one for fm 09. you need to scroll down the page more and look for FMRTE BETA - FM 2010 Version:3.0.331