FM Real Time Editor For FM 2010 (FMRTE)

milla020

Feb 21, 2009
whenever i click the application icon after ive extracted it to my documents it comes up saying its not responding? any help?

fanman

Jan 2, 2010
I tried downloading some tactics people had posted on this site but they weren'r working for me, i was nr the bottom with Aston Villa, now i've used the editor and improved my player stats, its good cuz i got a 16yr old from the under 18's and improved him ten fold, now hes amaazing... im currently working my way back up.. im 8th at the moment...

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Yay, I can cheat again... XD :p

I tried downloading some tactics people had posted on this site but they weren'r working for me, i was nr the bottom with Aston Villa, now i've used the editor and improved my player stats, its good cuz i got a 16yr old from the under 18's and improved him ten fold, now hes amaazing... im currently working my way back up.. im 8th at the moment...

Nov 6, 2009
Is there any chance the in game editor allows you to change database size? I can't believe I set mine to small but didn't notice til now (3 seasons in) and don't want to start my career again on a new game. (Unless there is a way to integrate your profile into a new game, a few seasons in?)

Luke

Amateur
Apr 15, 2009
Is there any chance the in game editor allows you to change database size? I can't believe I set mine to small but didn't notice til now (3 seasons in) and don't want to start my career again on a new game. (Unless there is a way to integrate your profile into a new game, a few seasons in?)
I do not believe so

nikospkrk

Nov 5, 2009
Not yet, but one's being worked on.
So, any news for a MAC version ?
But it seems almost impossible for me, because as far as I know I think all the programming is based on .NET framework, and windows memory addresses; so a mac version would imply major code changing.
Anyway, if they're working on a mac version, I'm really looking forward to it!

Cheers,
Nicolas

shaunmr

Jan 22, 2010
hi can any please offer me some assistance please??
i have downloaded and extracted the editor,when i open it i get a game screen come up, can you tell me how to get this into the game and also how do i use it?? im new to this and i dont really have a clue! lol
thanks for any help
shaun.

shaunmr

Jan 22, 2010
hi iam trying to use scout genie when i try and load the game it comes up with an error message;- unknown database 1392......... does any1 know why this is coming up and offer some advice what to do next?
thanks

smehr

May 1, 2009
is there any way to make germany field real players rather then the greyed out players without starting a new game, i know i had to delete the fake.inc and stuff but i forgot, there must a way to have it done without starting a new game.

iPlayFM

Jan 1, 2010
I was just mucking around with FMRTE making people into Legends (20 in everything) and after like 3 games there stats go down by 6 so all there skills are 14. Anyone know how to stop this ??

iPlayFM

Jan 1, 2010
Done that mate, still happens :/

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Anyone know why their attributes go down even though you've put their CA & PA to 200 ?