FM Real Time Editor For FM 2010 (FMRTE)

What are you talking about? C.Ronaldo free kicks 19? 15 is really enough... He's a decent free kick taker, but he doesn't score so much goals from free kicks...

What are you talking about? C.Ronaldo free kicks 19? 15 is really enough... He's a decent free kick taker, but he doesn't score so much goals from free kicks...

Yeah I think 15/16 is about fair. When he scores them it's great but he's not as good as Pirlo/Riquelme/Juninho etc

how do u create a player plese help.
thanks in advance

you cant 'create' a player but you can edit a players stats, CA/PA, reputation, position(s), preferences and even their name - if you changes these stats on a regen who has no history then you have effectively created you own player :)

I apologize if this has already been asked (and I'm pretty sure it already has) but I can't find answer in the search function. I've been wondering how do you create a new team through the editor? I suspect it's done by selecting a existed team and just change it into a new team. Am I correct or is there another way?

I apologize if this has already been asked (and I'm pretty sure it already has) but I can't find answer in the search function. I've been wondering how do you create a new team through the editor? I suspect it's done by selecting a existed team and just change it into a new team. Am I correct or is there another way?

Do you mean on the actual editor? because it cannot be done on the Football Manager Real Time Editor (FMRTE - the in game editor)

If you do mean the actual editor then you have 2 options:
1. Ask about how to create teams - Do You Need Editing Help
2. Or you can request one of the Editing Request Team to make a custom database for you - Editing Requests

you cant 'create' a player but you can edit a players stats, CA/PA, reputation, position(s), preferences and even their name - if you changes these stats on a regen who has no history then you have effectively created you own player :)

thanks a lot but how will i find a regen with no history ;)

after you finish the first season the game will create new players in the youth teams of all playable clubs - your club will have an influx of 5-8 new players, just edit one of these, then the only history they have is coming into your youth team...

Do you mean on the actual editor? because it cannot be done on the Football Manager Real Time Editor (FMRTE - the in game editor)

If you do mean the actual editor then you have 2 options:
1. Ask about how to create teams - Do You Need Editing Help
2. Or you can request one of the Editing Request Team to make a custom database for you - Editing Requests

Thanks mate, that's what I was looking for!

after you finish the first season the game will create new players in the youth teams of all playable clubs - your club will have an influx of 5-8 new players, just edit one of these, then the only history they have is coming into your youth team...
thank you a lot mate

Does anyone know why I can't change a buy back clause? I have Manu del Moral at Getafe, and he has a buy back clause of 4m euros at Atletico, but I don't want to lose him, because he is my star player. I know Atletico will buy him, as I was already in February and they bought him from me, but then I got an xml error so I had to use a rollback file. Anyone have an idea?

Hi, can I ask why I can't seem to load any game in FMRTE. When I click the load game option, an error message will appear saying "An Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

anyone know if it possible to Edit Group seeding for the Champion's League Or World Cup , literally select which team goes in which group ?

Why doesn't a player's attributes change when you change his CA and PA? Does the "freeze"-thing affect this at all? Or should I just give it some time?

Edit: Well, give it some time was the answer...

Last edited:

You can create your own players on the editor go to people (or something like that) and in the bottom right there are some options amongst which is a new option from which you can make a player/ non player make his/her stats assign to a club etc

I currently have version 10.3.0.104992 and I am unable to find a FMTRE to edit my games.
Do you know of an editor I can use to do this?
Thank you