FM Real Time Editor For FM 2010 (FMRTE)

when i do it 2 liverpool funny enuff lol i put a minus then about 50 million and for me it puts them in admin bout week later

I have a question about FMRTE that I'm sure you guys know much better than I do.

I'm running a soccer sim universe where about 20 of my friends are playing all throughout the world on different teams etc (I track them and provide updates).

My question is, can I add new players to my save game? I have a couple other friends who want in, and it looks like there may be a way to add new players (through cloning perhaps), but I don't want to touch anything until I'm sure.

Is there any way to go about adding new players to a save game?

Thanks in advance!

I play Football Manager on a Mac but have use of a PC. If I download FMRTE on the PC can I edit the save game?

Hi
I couldn't find any thread about this so i'll just put it in here. ;)
When editing the finances of a club you usually could change the feature 'Sugar daddy' on and off.
Now you can change it from 'none' to:
'Foreground'
'Background' and
'Underwriter'... What is the difference between these, anyone??

---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:37 PM ----------

Please! I really need to know :)

Last edited:
Hi
I couldn't find any thread about this so i'll just put it in here. ;)
When editing the finances of a club you usually could change the feature 'Sugar daddy' on and off.
Now you can change it from 'none' to:
'Foreground'
'Background' and
'Underwriter'... What is the difference between these, anyone??

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:37 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Please! I really need to know :)
i think foregrouind is where they give you loads of money(man city)
background is where they give you enough for what you need to do (chelsea)
not sure what uunderwriter is

Underwriter is one who just pays off any loses at the end of the year

At chelsea it says 'Underwriter'...
Hmm... But hanks anyway :)

hiw do i change my club fiances please
load up fmrte when game is running load the data look for the club u want to edit go to the finances and there u have it u can giv them a sugsr daddy the works make sure u save it before going back to game

Hi,

When I make my player a wonderkid, after a few months its stats go down again, can I do anything against it? As I don't like making him wonderkid over and over again...

Regards,

Lasseman

i get message "the folder path 'BraCa Soft' contains an invalid character" when tryin to install?? can any1 help me out?

Name editing problem

72325373.jpg

Errr..hey guys... can you help me a bit...you see the player name up ther? and notice the spaces after his name...when I used fmrte and remove the spaces, nothing happens. The spaces are still ther. Can anyone help me? pls and thank you

I have the 3.5 Network SP thingy installed, i have FMRTE installed, and yet, when i turn it on, i get a series of erros. i shall post the error log. (wall of text inc)
----------------------------------------------------------------
BraCa Soft - Football Manager 2010 Real Time Editor - ERROR LOG

(10:27 PM) 6/17/2010

FMRTE Version: 3.0.231
Skin in use: Skins\Default
Windows: Microsoft Windows NT 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1
Windows Service Pack: Service Pack 1
Game: Football Manager 2010 - vFM 10.3.0.104766.DVD

Cannot create instance of 'searchPage' defined in assembly 'FMRTE, Version=3.0.231.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. Error in markup file 'FMRTE;component/Pages/searchPage.xaml'.
InnerException:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at System.Windows.Markup.PropertyDefinition.get_PropertyType()
at System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.ReadPropertyCustomRecord(BamlPropertyCustomRecord bamlPropertyRecord)
at System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.ReadRecord(BamlRecord bamlRecord)
at System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.Read(Boolean singleRecord)
at System.Windows.Markup.TreeBuilderBamlTranslator.ParseFragment()
at System.Windows.Markup.TreeBuilder.Parse()
at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Object component, Uri resourceLocator)
at FMRTEvWPF.Pages.searchPage.InitializeComponent()
at FMRTEvWPF.Pages.searchPage..ctor()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandle& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean fillCache)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks, Boolean fillCache)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
at System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.CreateInstanceFromType(Type type, Int16 typeId, Boolean throwOnFail)
InnerException Type: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException
InnerException Source:
mscorlib
InnerException Message:
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
InnerException.InnerException:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.ReadPropertyCustomRecord(BamlPropertyCustomRecord bamlPropertyRecord)
at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Object component, Uri resourceLocator)
InnerException.InnerException Type: System.NullReferenceException
InnerException.InnerException.Source:
PresentationFramework
InnerException.InnerException Message:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Exception Type: System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException
Source:
PresentationFramework
StackTrace:
at System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException.ThrowException(String message, Exception innerException, Int32 lineNumber, Int32 linePosition, Uri baseUri, XamlObjectIds currentXamlObjectIds, XamlObjectIds contextXamlObjectIds, Type objectType)
at System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException.ThrowException(ParserContext parserContext, Int32 lineNumber, Int32 linePosition, String message, Exception innerException)
at System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.ThrowException(String message, Exception innerException)
at System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.CreateInstanceFromType(Type type, Int16 typeId, Boolean throwOnFail)
at System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.GetElementAndFlags(BamlElementStartRecord bamlElementStartRecord, Object& element, ReaderFlags& flags, Type& delayCreatedType, Int16& delayCreatedTypeId)
at System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.BaseReadElementStartRecord(BamlElementStartRecord bamlElementRecord)
at System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.ReadElementStartRecord(BamlElementStartRecord bamlElementRecord)
at System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncInfo(Stream stream, ParserContext pc)
at MS.Internal.AppModel.AppModelKnownContentFactory.BamlConverter(Stream stream, Uri baseUri, Boolean canUseTopLevelBrowser, Boolean sandboxExternalContent, Boolean allowAsync, Boolean isJournalNavigation, XamlReader& asyncObjectConverter)
at MS.Internal.AppModel.MimeObjectFactory.GetObjectAndCloseStream(Stream s, ContentType contentType, Uri baseUri, Boolean canUseTopLevelBrowser, Boolean sandboxExternalContent, Boolean allowAsync, Boolean isJournalNavigation, XamlReader& asyncObjectConverter)
at System.Windows.Navigation.NavigationService.GetObjectFromResponse(WebRequest request, WebResponse response, Uri destinationUri, Object navState)
at System.Windows.Navigation.NavigationService.DoNavigate(Uri source, NavigationMode f, Object navState)
at System.Windows.Navigation.NavigateQueueItem.Dispatch(Object obj)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)
TargetSite:
Void ThrowException(System.String, System.Exception, Int32, Int32, System.Uri, System.Windows.Markup.XamlObjectIds, System.Windows.Markup.XamlObjectIds, System.Type)
HelpLink:

Data:
System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal

Não é possível criar instância de 'searchPage' definido na assemblagem 'FMRTE, Version=3.0.231.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. Erro no ficheiro markup 'FMRTE;component/Pages/searchPage.xaml'.
InnerException:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandle& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean fillCache)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks, Boolean fillCache)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
InnerException Type: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException
InnerException Source:
mscorlib
InnerException Message:
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
InnerException.InnerException:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
InnerException.InnerException Type: System.NullReferenceException
InnerException.InnerException.Source:
PresentationFramework
InnerException.InnerException Message:
Source:
PresentationFramework
StackTrace:
at System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException.ThrowException(String message, Exception innerException, Int32 lineNumber, Int32 linePosition, Uri baseUri, XamlObjectIds currentXamlObjectIds, XamlObjectIds contextXamlObjectIds, Type objectType)
at System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException.ThrowException(ParserContext parserContext, Int32 lineNumber, Int32 linePosition, String message, Exception innerException)
at System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.ThrowException(String message, Exception innerException)
at System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.GetElementAndFlags(BamlElementStartRecord bamlElementStartRecord, Object& element, ReaderFlags& flags, Type& delayCreatedType, Int16& delayCreatedTypeId)
at System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.BaseReadElementStartRecord(BamlElementStartRecord bamlElementRecord)
at System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.ReadElementStartRecord(BamlElementStartRecord bamlElementRecord)
at System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncInfo(Stream stream, ParserContext pc)
at MS.Internal.AppModel.AppModelKnownContentFactory.BamlConverter(Stream stream, Uri baseUri, Boolean canUseTopLevelBrowser, Boolean sandboxExternalContent, Boolean allowAsync, Boolean isJournalNavigation, XamlReader& asyncObjectConverter)
at MS.Internal.AppModel.MimeObjectFactory.GetObjectAndCloseStream(Stream s, ContentType contentType, Uri baseUri, Boolean canUseTopLevelBrowser, Boolean sandboxExternalContent, Boolean allowAsync, Boolean isJournalNavigation, XamlReader& asyncObjectConverter)
at System.Windows.Navigation.NavigationService.GetObjectFromResponse(WebRequest request, WebResponse response, Uri destinationUri, Object navState)
at System.Windows.Navigation.NavigationService.DoNavigate(Uri source, NavigationMode f, Object navState)
at System.Windows.Navigation.NavigateQueueItem.Dispatch(Object obj)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)
TargetSite:
Void ThrowException(System.String, System.Exception, Int32, Int32, System.Uri, System.Windows.Markup.XamlObjectIds, System.Windows.Markup.XamlObjectIds, System.Type)
HelpLink:

Data:

Exception Type: System.NullReferenceException
Source:
FMRTE
StackTrace:
at FMRTEvWPF.mainWindow.mainTabControl_SelectionChanged(Object sender, SelectionChangedEventArgs e)
TargetSite:
Void mainTabControl_SelectionChanged(System.Object, System.Windows.Controls.SelectionChangedEventArgs)
HelpLink:

Data:

Não é possível localizar DependencyProperty ou PropertyInfo para a propriedade nomeada 'VirtualizationMode'. Os nomes de propriedade são sensíveis a maiúsculas e minúsculas. Erro no objecto 'System.Windows.Controls.Grid' no ficheiro markup 'FMRTE;component/windows/wnd_serach.xaml'.
Source:
PresentationFramework
StackTrace:
at System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.ThrowException(SRID id, String parameter)
at System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.ReadPropertyRecordBase(String attribValue, Int16 attributeId, Int16 converterTypeId)
at System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.ReadPropertyConverterRecord(BamlPropertyWithConverterRecord bamlPropertyRecord)
at FMRTEvWPF.windows.wnd_serach.InitializeComponent()
at FMRTEvWPF.windows.wnd_serach..ctor()
at FMRTEvWPF.mainWindow.btnFilter_Click(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnClick()
at System.Windows.Controls.Button.OnClick()
at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseLeftButtonUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)
at System.Windows.UIElement.CrackMouseButtonEventAndReRaiseEvent(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean trusted)
at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)
at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
TargetSite:
HelpLink:

Data:

Method not found: 'System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.BeginInvoke(System.Delegate, System.Object[])'.
Exception Type: System.MissingMethodException
Source:
FMRTE
StackTrace:
at FMRTEvWPF.windows.windowToolTips.Client_DownloadDataCompleted(Object sender, DownloadDataCompletedEventArgs e)
at System.Net.WebClient.OnDownloadDataCompleted(DownloadDataCompletedEventArgs e)
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataOperationCompleted(Object arg)
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(Object userData)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallbackInternal(_ThreadPoolWaitCallback tpWaitCallBack)
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback(Object state)
TargetSite:
Void Client_DownloadDataCompleted(System.Object, System.Net.DownloadDataCompletedEventArgs)
HelpLink:

Data:

halbard, i had the same problem and i re-installed microsoft net framework 3.5 (over the old one) and it works just fine now...

and if you also have net framework 4 or 2 or any else, except 1.1 (which you need for ddt generator, if you use it), un-install it before re-installing 3.5...

on fmrte, is the genie scout function there or do u have to download it separately??