Looks like two of Sean's small enough you can't read them + a league thing (Sean's idea lulz) with an overstretched EPL badge in the back :D

EDIT*

Looks like a paint job.

Last edited:
Looks like two of Sean's small enough you can't read them + a league thing (Sean's idea lulz) with an overstretched EPL badge in the back :D

EDIT*

Looks like a paint job.
i didnt mean to look like an expert job but like just a scratch edit of two of seans idea to see if he can put it toghter

i didnt mean to look like an expert job but like just a scratch edit of two of seans idea to see if he can put it toghter

I like the idea. But I think if I was to do one in that format it would only be able to have 2 players on (rather than 4) as there is not enough room.

Hi, please can you add this 2

30004924.png

as league ID 30004924
7940342.png

and to change the curent Prestwood pic with this shiny one :p ID 7940342

Last edited:
Hi, please can you add this 2

30004924.png

as league ID 30004924
7940342.png

and to change the curent Prestwood pic with this shiny one :p ID 7940342

Done

2 Potential future designs... What do you all think?

club_league_history.png

club_career_stats.png

If I could somehow make a downloadable application that would read your data then update your sig I would. I just have no idea how :(

Sean, they look pretty **** immense, if you can do them, it would be great (Y)

thanks mate :) it looks nicer now :) and a great way to keep everyone in touch with my game! congrats on the idea and realization

Sean, Seattle Sounders FC and Philadelphia Union's logos are missing, can you please fix them?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Otherwise I would love the option to upload own logos and pictures, am currently playing on a save with only regens. And, yeah, instead of a dropdown list it would be cool if you could manually type in the season you are playing on.

How do you find the ID's for leagues, players, clubs etc?

Preferences > Display & Sound > Tick Show Unique IDs.

Sean, Seattle Sounders FC and Philadelphia Union's logos are missing, can you please fix them?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Otherwise I would love the option to upload own logos and pictures, am currently playing on a save with only regens. And, yeah, instead of a dropdown list it would be cool if you could manually type in the season you are playing on.

I have added them both. Thanks for letting me know they were missing.

I would love to allow users to manually type it in but a lot of people surprisingly don't understand things like that.

What about manager name place as Kris is making a Sirk ???? story and I am called Ivan Fernandéz on my save (H)

Manager names will be added. Next few weeks will hopefully see some sort of a revamp.