Awesome! Love the Steam idea!

Also, would there be a way you could add something that would let you upload a team badge for those that are using a created club?

Awesome! Love the Steam idea!

Also, would there be a way you could add something that would let you upload a team badge for those that are using a created club?

Yes that is definitely something I want to add.

Hi... sorry to be asking but how does one get the Ids to create the signatures? Thanks...

The Steam Cards are almost ready. Here are a few examples of ones I have generated already...

kinger74.png

seanmtaylor.png

leetaylor.png

Last edited:
Great work Sean, you don't really have to do all this but you do it for the site and the members.

Thanks. :D

Also made some smaller designs...

seanmtaylor2.png

seanmtaylor3.png

The Steam Cards are almost ready. Here are a few examples of ones I have generated already...

kinger74.png

seanmtaylor.png

leetaylor.png
Does this mean I'm officially cool now as you used my Steam ID :$

These look good, will be using them. & I reckon about 400 of those hours are from leaving my FM on overnight which I've done since I got the game which was a day before it was officially released :p

With the relaunch of FM Live i've decided to create some sigs for that too. It's working out to be a bit tricky though as the source of information is very inconsistent so need some more work. Managed to generate one for me and Kris though with no problem :)

135537.png

136063.png

Hi, again with one request,

adding this pic
5324625.png

ID: 5324625
Thanks

I was thinking is there a possibility to create a sig with two teams, club and national team. Something simple as the space is limited, eg. team names, their competition status and one player from club and country.

Or a special sig for national teams, just a edit of the current club sig, replacing the league position with the stage of the competition you are in and adding some player options like most capped player etc.

And I like the cup progress idea too.