Done.

30010182.png

Thanks, I'll do my new one now the, top man.

Everytime i enter my nickname and the password i get...Incorrect Login Details

You can't use your account from these forums. It's a separate system.

hey Sean
im getting an ''invalid file'' thing when I copy the URL into the target field?
Gabonese Tiger just created one for me and I copied and pasted, but I want the Info to be up to date. Thanks in advance

Make sure youhave filled in all the details correctly, and all the pictures/badges are showing. I think if one thing is wrong (say wrong ID code doesn't bring up the championship logo) then it will give you this error.

Make sure youhave filled in all the details correctly, and all the pictures/badges are showing. I think if one thing is wrong (say wrong ID code doesn't bring up the championship logo) then it will give you this error.

ok, but all the pictures and logos have already come up, you know. Thanks anyways, i'll try again

Mine says 'invalid file too. I have filled all the columns and it has all the pictures as well. Also, I have updated my sig but still the preview (top of page) is the old one. What do I do?

Mine says 'invalid file too. I have filled all the columns and it has all the pictures as well. Also, I have updated my sig but still the preview (top of page) is the old one. What do I do?

You need to do this to get the sig on here...

Step 1 - Copy the BBCode that you are given.

SS_2009-11-28_14-40-35.jpg

Step 2 - Go to the Edit Signature page on here.

SS_2009-11-28_14-41-01.jpg

Step 3 - Paste it into the large text box and click Save Signature

SS_2009-11-28_14-41-32.jpg

Click on the image to refresh it. Your browser will be storing the old image in it's cache to increase loading times.

Hello, I was just letting you know that the Watford club badge isn't the right size for the Simple (Dark) Skin and leaves a black box around it. The badge is Unique ID '732' and needs to be made bigger.
Regards,
James :)

Hello, I was just letting you know that the Watford club badge isn't the right size for the Simple (Dark) Skin and leaves a black box around it. The badge is Unique ID '732' and needs to be made bigger.
Regards,
James :)

Thanks for letting me know. I will update it when I can :)

Downloaded Strawberry Demo off Steam
No badges coming up at all ( put my own on after). No shirt graphic on team formation screens. No Logos etc (once again, put own on after).

Screen on formation graphic (lack of)

View attachment 111061

Downloaded Strawberry Demo off Steam
No badges coming up at all ( put my own on after). No shirt graphic on team formation screens. No Logos etc (once again, put own on after).

Screen on formation graphic (lack of)

View attachment 111061

First: Why bump a year old thread?
Second: That's not what this thread is for, you want THIS thread.

If things were a bit better worded in these Forums, maybe so many people wouldnt post in wrong threads. Why be padantic? A bug is a bug.

If things were a bit better worded in these Forums, maybe so many people wouldnt post in wrong threads. Why be padantic? A bug is a bug.

What better wording do you need than this?

Can't you read? It clearly says FM Sigs