I'm Juve on demo, won all 16 games sofar and still i'm only 8th! :eek: **** 17 point deduction :(

For demo version certainly is man u , but now man u transfer budget are making me headache .. how i suppose to get good Defensive Midfield & Clinical Striker with only 24m to spend??

You can get Sivok for about £700k if I remember correctly. He's alright. Also....don't forget that the transfer market works both ways.

booo demo finishes on 10th January :( will have to patiently wait for the game now! :eek:

You can get Sivok for about £700k if I remember correctly. He's alright. Also....don't forget that the transfer market works both ways.

yeah , i did sign him and i exchange G.Heinze with Inter's Cambiasso to strengthen my Midfield , after the switch i actually have 2 def midfield which good enough for my tactics , next aim would be a powerful / tower type striker and a multipropose DC/DM :D

By the way , did anyone notice that southampton's gk kelvin davis is the most expensive gk in england? no matter how i think , i don't think he worth 11.5m euro

Last edited:
theres only 1 team to be in my eyes.........CHESTER CITY FC...........thet are ledend!!!!!!!!!!!!

got one thing to say to that:

WRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMM