Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

FM07 1st Team

LethalManager

Feb 14, 2006
Im Havin Trouble Makin Up Mi Mind Who 2 B 1st On FM07 , Cud U Guys Giv Me Sum Ideas Hu 2 B And Tell Me Hu Ur Gna B 1st.... Thx

samleggott

Sep 17, 2005
www.fm-base.co.uk
worst typing ever by the way - no text speak please

but ill be boro first as i always am on new game or updates - see if they are any good yet :p

but its nice to be quite a big rich club so you can get a feel of the new game and settle in and find good players without too much pressure

Gregor

like a (super) mod
Sep 16, 2005
www.fm-base.co.uk
totaly agree with Sam there. If I ever play the demo (which i do for like 10 mins) then i go Chelsea. Anyway when the full game comes out ill either go Man u or Celtic :)

Gregor

like a (super) mod
Sep 16, 2005
www.fm-base.co.uk
haha ur 14 :)

anyway, I said Celtic, who I support but if you read Sams post the reason is in there. Going a big team eases you into the game, lets u get used to the new game, lets you identiy players, tactics etc

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 15, 2005
I usually go Man Utd first when the new game comes out. But I fancy going Schalke or maybe another lower league English team.

Robbo

Feb 1, 2006
prob Wrexham, or AC.
Juve r quite temptin, being in serie b an all.
or maybe West Ham after recnet signings

jamgla

Jan 10, 2006
haha ur 14 :)

anyway, I said Celtic, who I support but if you read Sams post the reason is in there. Going a big team eases you into the game, lets u get used to the new game, lets you identiy players, tactics etc

ye but gonna be 15 in 6 days

S

Shaunb

just be team u support..then a team wi loads of money to check out the deals u can get

jasson

Nov 13, 2005
For demo version certainly is man u , but now man u transfer budget are making me headache .. how i suppose to get good Defensive Midfield & Clinical Striker with only 24m to spend??