Are you looking forward to the BBCSport FM10 Skin?

• Excited

Votes: 198 80.2%
  • Not Bothered

Votes: 49 19.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

steve-okenobi

Devilishly surreptitious.
Reaction score
picture.php

Hello to everyone,

Firstly i'd like to say thx to everyone who downloaded the BBCSport skin for fm09 and secondly, there seems to be a growing interest in the BBCSport skin for fm10 and so i am pleased to announce that the skin has (after months in production) been released for beta testing.

Although i cant give a specific date for final release i can assure u all that it is only round the corner and ask for further patience, for as soon as beta testing has been finalized i will upload the skin exclusive to FM-BASE.

So please bare wiv me and watch this space.......

Thankyou for the continued support.

Steve-O

********NO BETA TESTERS REQUIRED THANKYOU********

10omccg.jpg

OUT NOW DOWNLOAD IT HERE
ALSO IF USING A LARGE SCREEN
DOWNLOAD THE BACKGROUND FIX HERE

Last edited:
Yay! :D May I use it as a beta tester? (A)

Could we see any quick screenies please (A)

Do you think it might be done by the end of this month? I know you said you don't have any specific dates but do you have any idea around what time? Also look next to my name, you're now famous (H)

Do you think it might be done by the end of this month? I know you said you don't have any specific dates but do you have any idea around what time? Also look next to my name, you're now famous (H)

Cheers for the vote of confidence but im to insane to be a god, unless its the god of insanity lol
If the beta goes well and doesnt find any missed/faulty items then i expect to be uploading within the next couple of weeks so keep them fingers crossed <)

Cheers for the vote of confidence but im to insane to be a god, unless its the god of insanity lol
If the beta goes well and doesnt find any missed/faulty items then i expect to be uploading within the next couple of weeks so keep them fingers crossed <)
Lol, hopefully everything will go alright then :)

Whoever voted "Not bothered", I'll find you..

Any teaser screenshots then? ;)

Wow this is exciting. Everybody must worship Steve ESPECIALLY Sean ;).

I can't wait but I accidentally clicked the 'no' button. XD Looking forward to it Steve. :)

Steve, you are a skinning LEGEND!:D
But please hurry up with the testing.....I am looking forward to this, finally a skin I am actually excited about.

Oh I want this skin to be available to download so much :'(

I can't wait to see the skin. The BBC skin was a big favorite in FM09 for me.
I wonder who are the 5 idiots that voted "not bothered".

I put not bothered, why does that make me an idiot?

I wasn't fond of the BBC Sport Skin so apparantly I'm an idiot. If he didn't want those kinds of answers he wouldn't have put them on the poll. Jeez.

I guess it is down to personal opinions and not everyone like's the same thing..

Yeah I don't really like the skin much but I know loads who did

same as redrup i am. but obviously some people have different opinions.

I voted Not Bothered. Like Redrup said i was not very fond of it, as the only skin i really used was Three, and wish they would make that for 2010 but maybe not, and who knows maybe once i have seen it i may like it and use it.

Thanks steve-okenobi for putting your time and effort into the skin.

Also, will you be making more?

Status
Not open for further replies.