Are you looking forward to the BBCSport FM10 Skin?

• Excited

Votes: 198 80.2%
  • Not Bothered

Votes: 49 19.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like BBC but I only used three or Twist(i think) and What Danny said I totally agree with....It's good but there is better

Tbh Steve wasn't asking what everyone likes more, just asking if people were interested

I'll give it a look, I only used the BBC Sport skin for about 3 days on FM 2009 because I found 'three' and fell in love with it, heh.

P.S. My brother is clearly menstrual, poke him with sticks and see if he bites.

Not bothered. I'm happy with the default one and very rarely download skins. Congrats on making the skin and putting so much time and effort into it.

I put not bothered, why does that make me an idiot?

I wasn't fond of the BBC Sport Skin so apparantly I'm an idiot. If he didn't want those kinds of answers he wouldn't have put them on the poll. Jeez.
Sorry about my "idiot" comment (to all of you). It was uncalled for. I was just so excited about the BBC skin as I liked it so much in FM09, that it was beyond me that other will not like it. That is why I removed my post. Sorry again.

Sorry about my "idiot" comment (to all of you). It was uncalled for. I was just so excited about the BBC skin as I liked it so much in FM09, that it was beyond me that other will not like it. That is why I removed my post. Sorry again.

no need to get a bona :p nd yh im not bothered i prefer the default one

I would try this but I love the rd4 skin :)

I want to vote 100 times on the 'Excited' bit on the poll. Can't wait for this.

im atually looking foward to it just because everyone else is, it must be a great skin.. i didnt use it on fm09 as i wasnt a member of this site and didnt no about it.

The 09 one was my fave skin by far. However some on the images were not as high res as I would have liked, but I am sure they will be in this version.

When this skin comes out, i can see the site going mad

i didnt use the 09 BBC sport skin, whats so good about it?
im still looking forward too it though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.