FM10 Club, Competition & International Team Logo Pack (9,000+ Logos)

how did you get access to the logos mate, coz I can't I just get Megapack folder> Club logos.fmf, I'm using the MAC version of Utorrent

Hi,

Sorry, my bad!
In order to open the .fmf files, you need to run the Resource Archiver located in the tools directory of FM10.
Extract all the fmf files, into C:\Users\[YOUR ACCOUNT NAME]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics\fm-base.co.uk logopack. Then delete the .fmf files from there, as the logos will be duplicated.

So, you will have access to all the logos, and be able to replace/edit them afterwards.

Last edited:
Yeah the logos are all archived away in the .fmf files.

The torrent programs would run very very slowly if they had to handle around that amount of seperate files individually.

Thanks for letting me know the CL and Europa cup logos were wrong. i will change them in the update pack which should be released next week some time.

Please can everyone let me know if there are any other incorrect logos.

Hi i have a problem , i did everything like u said and showed but when I enter the game it's like nothing happened and it's completely the same.It's like the game does not register the folder where logos and badges are.Any1 else with this problem??Please help...!!

Hi i have a problem , i did everything like u said and showed but when I enter the game it's like nothing happened and it's completely the same.It's like the game does not register the folder where logos and badges are.Any1 else with this problem??Please help...!!

Go into "Preference" section in the game, untick the "use skin cache" and tick the "Reload skin on confirm" box. It should work

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Yeah the logos are all archived away in the .fmf files.

The torrent programs would run very very slowly if they had to handle around that amount of seperate files individually.

Thanks for letting me know the CL and Europa cup logos were wrong. i will change them in the update pack which should be released next week some time.

Please can everyone let me know if there are any other incorrect logos.

Well, so far I noticed:

- Old UCL logo
- Old Uefa Cup Logo
- Old Ligue 1 and Ligue 2 Logos
- Old Burnley logo

Thanks for that list. I will make sure I update those.

can i use this if i downloaded game through steam
thanks

I began downloading this last night woke up this morning and its status was downloading however it remained at 73.3% , after 9hrs is this normal speed? I was sharing my internet connection with my housemate who was playing wprld of warcraft.

Also can anybody tell me or show me where or how these packs made?

It says in the first post.

I won't be releasing the update until next week.

Great dowload Sean it has the South Shields badge :) It is however missing the logos for the leagues below BSN/S. The logo pack I transfered over from FM09 had all of the league logos, so if possbile could you update the pack to have these logos

Yeah sure no problem I will have a look into it.

Excellent Upload works a treat

Will seed for aslong as poss

Hi Sean, two more logos for FM10 to include in your update pack which will be released (as you said) next week:

- Romanian Liga I new Logo
- Romanian Second Division New Logo
Unfortunately I wasn't able to create the backgrounds (Left/Right) for them, maybe you could do this.

Hope it helps.

Cheers

Last edited:
Great. I've just come on here to see if anybody else spotted any other mistakes. Thanks I will do them now as well.

Edit: Done them now.

DOES ANYONE ELSE KNOW OF ANY OTHER INCORRECT/MISSING LOGOS IN THIS PACK AS I WANT TO RELEASE THE UPDATE ASAP

So far I have done...

Clubs
  • Burnley (New Badge)
  • Man City (Old badge was squashed a bit)
  • Portsmouth (New Badge)
  • FC Halifax Town (New Badge)

Competitions
  • France Ligue 1 (New Logo)
  • France Ligue 2 (New Logo)
  • Champions League (Better logo)
  • Europa League (Instead of UEFA Cup logo)
  • Romanian Liga I (New Logo)
  • Romanian Liga 2 (New Logo)

Last edited:
can you just release it now please because the only ones i really recognised you say you have changed, and to be honest the whole pack is quality but its just those little things that annoy me and i would like the new update now :) or is there anyway of me putting them in manually?

Go into "Preference" section in the game, untick the "use skin cache" and tick the "Reload skin on confirm" box. It should work

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Well, so far I noticed:

- Old UCL logo
- Old Uefa Cup Logo
- Old Ligue 1 and Ligue 2 Logos
- Old Burnley logo

Thank You for your efforts. And anyone who is complaining shouldn't because at least this guy is putting in some effort.

Thank You

Who cares about league 1 or 2 anyway

can you just release it now please because the only ones i really recognised you say you have changed, and to be honest the whole pack is quality but its just those little things that annoy me and i would like the new update now :) or is there anyway of me putting them in manually?

I will release it tomorrow night (probably around midnight). I just want to add a few more non-league clubs etc..