FM10 Club, Competition & International Team Logo Pack (9,000+ Logos)

This --> C:\Users\Your Account Name\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics\

Created a graphics folder if you don't have one.

Thanks for that, i will try it out.

Is that where i should install FM10 directly to? or will files go there after the install?

Certain files such as graphics will go there and some will go into C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010 after installation.

Certain files such as graphics will go there and some will go into C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010 after installation.

Cheers, thanks heaps for the help.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Got it all sorted out, looks good Sean :)

hey excellent logo pack here. However the Perth Glory logo is the old one... and themuch hated one around the club by their supporters group XD

all in all great download thanks for that

hey there, i downloaded the 2 files, but then, how come only certain clubs have logo? ironically, all the top clubs in epl got no logo :( the countries flag are working fine.

Last edited:
Right, alot of logo's are disappearing, file is installed correctly, worked fine for about a month but suddenly team logo's started vanishing. First it was the EPL team and competition logo, now the Serie A logo's are gone as well as a lot of other teams.

Would appreciate some help here.

I've just downloaded the logo pack and it went onto seeding, so I though OK this shouldn't take too long. The next morning I woke up to find the the 1.31GB download had been uploaded via seeding to 1.40GB.
Help, I don't understand why it has seeded more than the download needs, what do I do now and how long does this seeding process take ?

Thanks gallzy111

I am really trying hard to download this for my FM 11 as 10 graphics work with 11. But the torrent is not working. It has seeds and peers but it just says Queued! This looks brilliant and i really want to download it but it just wont let me. Im using Vuze btw. Please help!!!!

I'm having trouble extracting my skins to the skins folder in sports interactive Football Manager 2011. It keeps coming up with messages saying cannot find the path specified.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks.