FM10 Squad Analysis Tool [ ProZone]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yorkex

Reaction score
Hey guys i found a very helpful tool on the SI forums posted by ProZone.
-FM10 Squad Analysis Tool

Having trouble finding Roles and Duties that fit a player?
Players not playing up to par?

Try this tool, simply up it up with Excel Spreadsheet and input your players Position and Attributes ( very easy to use)

* If you don't have Excel; no worries just open it with docs.google.com ( easy signup) :D

http://www.filefront.com/15150123/ProZones-FM10-Squad-Analysis-Tool-v.4.xlsx/

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=175696

** *THIS WAS NOT CREATED BY ME, ALL THANK TO PROZONE***
;)

Last edited:
Have you got a link to the original post over at SI, would be nice for the creator to get some recognition.

This is a great tool mate, thanks for sharing!

If my players aren't playing up to par.
Then i sell them. :)
Stuff making a spreadsheet. I give them to Barcelona. :D.

But, useful thread mate :)

Just Created a tactic based on my players preferred position and duties, waiting to see the out come after maybe 10-15 games in.

Taken from the thread on SIGames...

ForestFan67 said:
ATTN OPEN OFFICE USERS HAVING TROUBLE

I believe I have found a solution for those (like myself) who are trying to use Open Office and cannot enter new data. I say I believe I've figured it out because I have not finished entering my entire squad, but so far so good. Here's the steps I took:

1) Open ProZone's spreadsheet with Open Office. The default Man Utd. data should appear.

You will now have to change the validity rules for the area of the spreasheet where the user inputs the player attributes (Corners thru Strength; Columns G thru AP).

2) Highlight the entire area (Col. G - AP) by placing your cursor in column G and then left click, hold, and drag your cursor all the way through column AP. The highlighted area should now turn a pale blue.

3) With the area highlighted, click on DATA on the menu bar at the top of the spreadsheet.

3) Select VALIDITY under the DATA menu and you get a tabbed dialogue box. It should automatically come up with the CRITERIA tab open.

4) The first option is ALLOW and will read "whole numbers". Click on the drop down arrow and select "all values". Click OK.

At this point you should be able to delete the Man Utd. data and begin inputting your own squad's attributes. Hope this helps anyone having problems. I also hope I've explained it in a manner that is easily understood. If not, I apologize...I'm no technical writer!

You will need to change the validity rules for each section of the spreadsheet (ex. first team, reserves, U-18's, etc.)

The only team duties i can find is Manchester United? Is it supposed to be like this? Or if not how do you open the rest.

The only team duties i can find is Manchester United? Is it supposed to be like this? Or if not how do you open the rest.

Originally quoted by Lee:

1) Open ProZone's spreadsheet with Open Office. The default Man Utd. data should appear.

You will now have to change the validity rules for the area of the spreasheet where the user inputs the player attributes (Corners thru Strength; Columns G thru AP).

2) Highlight the entire area (Col. G - AP) by placing your cursor in column G and then left click, hold, and drag your cursor all the way through column AP. The highlighted area should now turn a pale blue.

3) With the area highlighted, click on DATA on the menu bar at the top of the spreadsheet.

3) Select VALIDITY under the DATA menu and you get a tabbed dialogue box. It should automatically come up with the CRITERIA tab open.

4) The first option is ALLOW and will read "whole numbers". Click on the drop down arrow and select "all values". Click OK.

At this point you should be able to delete the Man Utd. data and begin inputting your own squad's attributes. Hope this helps anyone having problems. I also hope I've explained it in a manner that is easily understood. If not, I apologize...I'm no technical writer!

Cheers for this, really helpful.

Anyway to get the stats into excel without having to type them all out?

Anyway to get the stats into excel without having to type them all out?

If you read the thread on SI someone's written a guide how to copy them from Genie Scout too the spreadsheet.

How do you use it on Google Docs?

Upload > Select Files To Upload > [Locate File] > Start Upload

When the spreadsheet opens, click on column G then hold shift and press the right arrow twice. It should highlight G to AP.

Right click, then select Validate Data. A box appears with some drop down menus. The options you want to select are; Number, between, 1, and, 20. Then save.

To input the data for your player, find the relevant area (eg, if you're trying to find out how to play Kaka (AMC) for example, just look for an AMC in the Man Utd team, and input Kaka's stats over his - they run in the same order as on the player profile on the game, so no need to spend time writing all the attribute names out, just a string of numbers on your piece of paper. There's no need to type in Kaka's name, positions, or anything else. Just his stats.

I had a look at my first XI for 4th season Borussia Monchengladbach, and I was playing 9/11 to their best role already according to this, but I was going very wrong with Joao Moutinho and Miguel Veloso. I had JM as central midfield (support), and MV as defensive midfield (defend), but it recommended I try JM as advanced playmaker (support), and MV as deep lying playmaker (defend). I'll give it a try, as they were underperfoming.

Thanks so much, would try it as soon as I load up FM.

Status
Not open for further replies.