FM10 Squad Analysis Tool [ ProZone]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very helpful for Tactic creators, means you can tailor your own formation for the players you have. Nice find!

you sign up for Gmail then you will be asked to upload your file

very very very cool tool.
cheers, clears alot of little questions i've had perfectly.
thanks again

how does this work exactly?

good tool but i prefer my method of trial and error best role doesnt necessarily mean best results....

Just found this and have to say its great!

spent best part of 45 minutes inputting most of my important players attributes. and although i had most pretty much spot on, there were a few that helped out. Gignac i had playing as complete forward and he was ding average. This said target man attack and next match he scored 2 in first 10 minutes.

havnt played further yet so many was just a godo game for him but i still think this is a very useful (if a little cheating) tool

Brilliant. Helps me so much making my own tactic when I'm not doing well with someone elses and if anyone thinks this is cheating its just helping you out, alot :D

Mcafee says its dangerous and blocks it :( will have to remove firewall when i have a bit more time

Hey guys . awesome concept! , Only problem I have is downloading this file:'( It wont allow me to download it , saying i get an error 404? Can anyone help with this issue? Or is there a other means of downloading this file? Any help will be grealty appreciated!

Just found this and have to say its great!

spent best part of 45 minutes inputting most of my important players attributes. and although i had most pretty much spot on, there were a few that helped out. Gignac i had playing as complete forward and he was ding average. This said target man attack and next match he scored 2 in first 10 minutes.

havnt played further yet so many was just a godo game for him but i still think this is a very useful (if a little cheating) tool
When I played as Toulouse, I figured out for myself that he was a target man, who needs this?

Lol joking, it's a good tool

Status
Not open for further replies.