[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland --Gorgeous,Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

There is a problem with this tactic. Mainly ,my team is very weak in defensive , even though my defensive players are very good.
I've tried to buy players by looking on stats which do they have to have. For example DC: jumping,heading,acc&pace etc.
My team is built by best players in German 2L. I'm playing Arminia Bielefield. There is a half of season and my match preparation is full done.
Dunno what's wrong because i lose a lot of goals and my defensive looks like it's gonna fall asleep despite the fact that they should clear everything. There is also problem with my offensive players because they are very ineffective for what i have huge problems to win with weak teams. Have u got any suggestions? Answer as fast as possible ,please.

I did not play the game for some time.
Because FM2012 coming.
Sorry!

trouble with this new tactic

Can anyone help, ive gone quickly from ghost v2 to use fairyland v2 and v4 im on patch 11.3 with ghost in 16 games ive conceded 3 goals but was a bit hit and miss with scoring went to fairyland v2 bit worse defence reasonable scoring, but both had great possession stats, started to use v4 as im arsenal and wanted to use as many of the amazing midfielders at the club as possible, but the possession is now terrible, im lucky if its 50-50 with 6 of the best midfielders in the world, played sampdoria in the cl away whopped them 6-0 played at home to sunderland lost 2-0 very frustrating i havent used v3 yet looks a bit more balanced just not had the time to play with it yet. any suggestions? the thing that i usually love with this tactic just appears to have gone, and to make things worse its now to hit and miss very frustrating please help

I tried using the corner tactic with my bottom of table Barnsley team but when used I haven't scored 1 goal with it and I have followed fully and my player who attacks near post is 6'7" has 15 heading, 11 strength but it has not worked. it seems the players i put to lurk outside area go into the box.

very fine tactic(s)!! playing with Nottm Forrest now and it works very good! Thx also for the corner tactic, this is a fantastic idea!!

Hi Zerosea love your tactics for fm11, ive played casey's mr hough's raikens tactics, and your defo tops the list, i prefer ghost or fairyland v2 to be honest, v3 not really played but have played v4, tend to struggle with possession even playing with the arsenal, and get my **** kicked when playing against narrow diamonds and teams with good wingers or attacking midfielders, anyway great tactic buddy, hope you make another kick *** tactic for fm12

Is it possible to offer your last fairyland tactic 2011 in the same format as the previous? I am unable to download the latter tactic. Cheers. Lee (the tactic I am using is gooooood)

Does anybody somehow have these tactics and training schedules? 😅