[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland --Gorgeous,Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

I like the V3 more.
Won everything in my first season with Arsenal.

Link for Fairyland will not allow me to download. is there another link for THAT tactic anywhere?

V4

c252e920d4d1419a944018bead27efaa.jpg

Download

[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland V4 -- Gorgeous (7.3) - Downloads - FM-Base - Football Manager 2011 Tactics, Wonderkids, Updates & Cheats

nice tatic mate. one question only, can i just use 3 defenders without wing back/fullback..? i mean like eboue and gibbs position (pic above) i'll replace with original winger position ? like this

---------hulk--------

suarez----------------------------n'zogbia

---joe cole---raul mereiles---gerrard----maxi rodriguez-----

----------------skrtel---agger---carragher------------------

---------------------------reina----------------------

no glen johnsn and aurelio on the position..

excellent tactic

Well I chose Wigan, and this tac works well for my team. First season qualified to europa league, and the next season won every cups. But, I don't care about the cups, I just care about the fun, and the beautiful football that this tac provided. I'm in love with a "cut inside style" tactic like this, not a hug line, it's boring. And, N'zogbia is very fit at AMR, he was born for that position.
Thank u very much, keep up the good work (H)
Btw I used your training but it easily makes players injury, i now use it only for hot prospect.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

nice tatic mate. one question only, can i just use 3 defenders without wing back/fullback..? i mean like eboue and gibbs position (pic above) i'll replace with original winger position ? like this

---------hulk--------

suarez----------------------------n'zogbia

---joe cole---raul mereiles---gerrard----maxi rodriguez-----

----------------skrtel---agger---carragher------------------

---------------------------reina----------------------

no glen johnsn and aurelio on the position..

I think the players in that position need a little bit tackling, around 10, not below 5, in very fluid tactic they can be a DR/L as well.
If you like all out attack, use original winger, if you need to defense, i suggest using wingback, eg srna in the left side, and n'zogbia in right side.
my opinion

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Last edited:
Hi guys

Pls guys i must find Zero Sea Fairlaynd V3 Pls upload for me