[FM11] 4-5-1: Most Improved Team - 2nd place with SPORTING GIJON . download it off there mate.
Amazing tactic done the qaudrouple with this tactic and chelsea, unbeaten in 65 games in the league and still going strong last season won 35 drew 3 in the league scored 121 goals conceded 12

Thanks mate, thats my thread too in SIForum managed Sporting Gijon and the tactic still v2.
Sorry for my late response, cause I had terrible college activity :D

And following link tactic is missing, you can download the tactic with this one
4-5-1 Cupu v3 (Málaga, Oct 2011).tac

Link will be updated in main page

Happy Fm-ing bro :D

I made a few tweaks to the tactic, i play a higher back line, i was playing deep but now i leave it as the control standard just below push up. also i have my left and right bks as att wing backs but still in the full bk position if ur full bks are good dribblers then i let them run wiv the ball often otherwise just sometimes. have them crossing often and through balls often no long shots. gives my team extra width also a wide passing option. when you pushing up more iv found that it makes the formation more solid almost like barca aims to keep the football being played in their half inside forward and wing bks making them runs dwn the line. also i made a tweak to corners i have my best dribbler giving a short option my best long shot edge of area and my goal scorer on the keeper, so i take the short corner to my best dribbler he will run with the ball, sometimes shoots n scores or passes to the edge of the box any rebounds iv found that my scorer on the keeper will pick them up. cb front and bk post as normal. set crossing to drill aswell striker makes near post runs often had good joy out of that with my wing bks stinging the ball in.

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

still unbeaten too 78 league games now

4-5-1 Cupu v3 Is patch 11.3 ?
Yes, following the picture I using this tactic with the latest patch. Unbeaten in 8 match :D

I made a few tweaks to the tactic, i play a higher back line, i was playing deep but now i leave it as the control standard just below push up. also i have my left and right bks as att wing backs but still in the full bk position if ur full bks are good dribblers then i let them run wiv the ball often otherwise just sometimes. have them crossing often and through balls often no long shots. gives my team extra width also a wide passing option. when you pushing up more iv found that it makes the formation more solid almost like barca aims to keep the football being played in their half inside forward and wing bks making them runs dwn the line. also i made a tweak to corners i have my best dribbler giving a short option my best long shot edge of area and my goal scorer on the keeper, so i take the short corner to my best dribbler he will run with the ball, sometimes shoots n scores or passes to the edge of the box any rebounds iv found that my scorer on the keeper will pick them up. cb front and bk post as normal. set crossing to drill aswell striker makes near post runs often had good joy out of that with my wing bks stinging the ball in.

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

still unbeaten too 78 league games now
Seems look fantastic :)
My Malaga defender is too slow at pace, so I push more deep in anticipation of opponent through pass

Did you set any In game instructions, for example "Work Ball into Box" ?

What striker did you use for this. Anelka? and I'm guessing Benayoun as primary playmaker, the slower one, but who did you use as the faster, more like Iniesta one? and did you use kalou and malouda as Inside forwards?

Seems a quality tactic to me! I'm 4th place in Serie A with Chievo and the moment, beating both the Milan clubs 1-0 (Milan Home) and 3-5 (Inter Away)

Cheers!

I bought neymar for the left cutting in kakuta of the right becomes one of the best players on this game, I bought kevin is young turns as good as xavi but faster more agile. I'm in 2024 so got regens now but babacar is good up top I trained him to beat the offside traps I want my striker to get on the end of the through balls so I don't like them having that trait come deep. If you can afford hulk he is amazing off the right gets 30 to 40 a season for me in my tottenham game.

another indonesian tactician

good job bro.

i'm impressed with the result you had

gonna test this tactic, for sure

Last edited:
I bought neymar for the left cutting in kakuta of the right becomes one of the best players on this game, I bought kevin is young turns as good as xavi but faster more agile. I'm in 2024 so got regens now but babacar is good up top I trained him to beat the offside traps I want my striker to get on the end of the through balls so I don't like them having that trait come deep. If you can afford hulk he is amazing off the right gets 30 to 40 a season for me in my tottenham game.
wow thats great, and more important is you're not become bored as your save game until 2024 :D

another indonesian tactician

good job bro.

i'm impressed with the result you had

gonna test this tactic, for sure
You're Indonesian too?
can wait for your feedback mate

Looking forward to make this tactic more in possesion and lot of pass (truly inspired from barca style)
Hopefully will post this soon :D

New update with Las Palmas

LIGAadelanteInformation_Stages.png

LasPalmasvGironaAnalysis_Analysis.png

LasPalmasvBarcelonaAtSplitView.png

LasPalmasvCartagenaSplitView.png

Tactic
4-5-1 Cupu v4 (Las Palmas, Sep 2010).tac

Yer thats the only thing I noticed is it was hard to keep posession sometimes on the other one. Il download at some point today and give it a try mate. Il leave feed back later on today!

Yer thats the only thing I noticed is it was hard to keep posession sometimes on the other one. Il download at some point today and give it a try mate. Il leave feed back later on today!
The problem is not in posession actualy. IRL Barca got a lot pass complete, consistent in 600 pass every game. And what makes the impossible is, Xavi passes. More than 100 pass every game.

Thanks for this will test - I personally love this formation, but have found it hard to score with it in 11.3 but will try your version