FM11 Fantasy Football Game - JOIN NOW (post Count removed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the rule on loans from last season, I had Stephen Ireland on loan, will he still be there?

Here are a list of players that people might be interested in, with my opening values:

Tiote - £30million
Nolan - £25million
Jonas - £25million
Coloccini - £25million
Krul - £15million
Ryan Taylor - £15million
Steven Taylor - £30million

LET THE BIDDING COMMENCE

What is the rule on loans from last season, I had Stephen Ireland on loan, will he still be there?

Here are a list of players that people might be interested in, with my opening values:

Tiote - £30million
Nolan - £25million
Jonas - £25million
Coloccini - £25million
Krul - £15million
Ryan Taylor - £15million

LET THE BIDDING COMMENCE

ireland will be there unless you sell him to me;) how's 25 mil for him sound?

Tiote - £30million
Nolan - £25million
Jonas - £25million
Coloccini - £25million
Krul - £15million
Ryan Taylor - £15million

I will Take both Taylors and give you 35m for the pair
I will also take nile ranger if you are willing to sell hime i will throw in an extra 10 m

Deal for Ciaran Clark

Ciaran Clark from Aston Villa to Southampton for 21.5 million.

I Take it you must be aston villa since i have been taking most of your players have you got any more up for sale :)

where does civelli play and how much you want for him

pretty sure he's a LM, 17 mil or i'll offer him + 10 mil for llalana seeing as that would give you a few new wingers including the other players you've bought.

pretty sure he's a LM, 17 mil or i'll offer him + 10 mil for llalana seeing as that would give you a few new wingers including the other players you've bought.

its alright mate thought he was a defender and am not going to sell llana lambert barnard or oxliede chamberlain but every one else is up for sale if you want therm

Tiote - £30million
Nolan - £25million
Jonas - £25million
Coloccini - £25million
Krul - £15million
Ryan Taylor - £15million

I have 1 offer for all of these players at 165m, I will take it unless I receive a better offer.
They will be sold either way 15 mins from now

Tiote, Nolan, Jonas, Coloccini, Krul, Ryan Taylor & Steven Taylor to Yeovil for £200million

Status
Not open for further replies.