FM11 Fantasy Football Game - JOIN NOW (post Count removed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll sell Boselli for £20m..

Wigan upgrades;

McCarthy +25
Diamé +25
Rodallega +25
Kirkland +25
N'Zogbia +25

Last edited:
£15million because I will still need to go out and get another striker

Good bidding here, anyone got a good CB for me?, willing to pay up to 40m for ARSENAL standerd.

Chelsea upgrades :-

Essien +10
Obi Mikel +10
Torres +10
Drogba +10
Luiz +10

That's a deal.

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Good luck with him! ^_^ BTW, Will.. The +25 CA is still going on to N'Zogbia, it was part of the proposed deal.

Thanks boselli to Exeter for 20 million

I may have missed it somewhere but I'm guessing automatic transfer have been disabled? :$

Will whats the deal if we want to buy a player from a team that hasnt got someone in charge of them? Or is that not possible?

You say the transfer market will close at 12.00 on Friday, when will you be doing the season?

You say the transfer market will close at 12.00 on Friday, when will you be doing the season?
transfer market will close at 10:00 GMT Friday

and I will do season 2 after I have finished editing the database hopefully on friday.

Ideal, I cant wait, see how I do in the Championship, hoping for a mid table finish, with a good cup run.

Anyone Selling strikers? :D

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

I'll sell Boselli for £20m..

Wigan upgrades;

McCarthy +25
Diamé +25
Rodallega +25
Kirkland +25
N'Zogbia +25

Selling Moses? :)

Anyone Selling strikers? :D

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Selling Moses? :)

I'll download the DB when I get home to see how he did last season then make a decision on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.