Shots: 464
Shots on Target: 175
Red Cards: 5
Yellow Cards: 49

Are you going to try my tactic?

Looking forward to seeing how my ParkThePlane 4-3-1-2 goes. :D

oh wow
4-4-2 Diamond (FM11 default) Points 82 GD +29

almost 50% winning rate and massive goal difference!

Tactic: 5-4-1 (FM11 default)
Played: 50
Won: 17
Drew: 10
Lost: 23
Scored: 43
Conceded: 58
Goal Difference: -15
Shots: 385
Shots on Target: 129
Red Cards: 5
Yellow Cards: 54

I have now tested all the FM11 default tactics with some interesting results, I will now start to test the Custom tactics starting with the most downloaded first, I will however only test tactics with a minimum of 1000 downloads as it is very time consuming.

Hey mate have been following silently this thread. Love the idea and all although while I think it's not the most 'accurate' way to test a tactic but it's certainly the most 'fair' way to do it at a constant level.

Sorry to 'request' here but my I just update my tactic but haven't got the approval of the admins so it won't show up in the downloadable tactic section. It's called Goals Galore 2011, btw. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3536 It has gotten some download so I think it has pass the 1000 mark.

Can I just you send a link of the tactic and the updated unreleased one to see how it goes? Interesting to see the effect this testing with it.

Cheers.

wow...nice info here..would like to try some tactics here..thanks

Hey mate have been following silently this thread. Love the idea and all although while I think it's not the most 'accurate' way to test a tactic but it's certainly the most 'fair' way to do it at a constant level.

Sorry to 'request' here but my I just update my tactic but haven't got the approval of the admins so it won't show up in the downloadable tactic section. It's called Goals Galore 2011, btw. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3536 It has gotten some download so I think it has pass the 1000 mark.

Can I just you send a link of the tactic and the updated unreleased one to see how it goes? Interesting to see the effect this testing with it.

Cheers.
I will do yours mate as it had over 5000 downloads yesterday.

PM sent.

and if you don't mind I have one little teeny tiny request :D

Cheers

Hello koflok, I am the proud manager of Gloucester if you still remember my 2 posts to your tread. Ive switched to complete dominance tactic for FM2010 and it is working amazingly well! I got promoted with it from 6th division and on next year I gained back to back promotion! Now in 4th division Ive won my first 2 matches and I sit on top of the table.

Anyway complete dominance is working so amazingly well for me that I hope Will1981 makes and exception here and gives it a go, it would be most interesting to see the results. And in case someone tries it, I must say that I dont use OI's at all but I do use all 3 shouts (read the first post on link that I posted). It has 21k downloads.

oh and koflok, I had decent results with your tactic but could never gain promotion (used it for ~2 seasons). Best results I got so that I went to matches with dmc and normal mentality, but if opponent was playing well against me then I switched dmc to mc and attacking mentality. So there were kind of 2 kind of opponents for me, mc and dmc if you will. I still think your tactic can be very good after some tweaking and I have no experience of higher leagues/teams yet so ;)

Last edited: