FM11 World Super League [over 900 clubs]

FMtillidie

Reaction score
Hey guys,
about two months ago i started this world super league project.
there are 30 clubs in each division split over 5 levels, making the total count of clubs 930.

The League Structure.

-- Premier League -- (No Sub Divisions)
-- World League First Divisions -- (Two Sub Divisions)
-- World League Second Divisions -- (Four Sub Divisions)
-- World League Third Divisions -- (Eight Sub Divisions)
-- World League Forth Divisions -- (Sixteen Sub Divisions)

Each Division Has One Automatic Promotion spot (Champions!) And 8 Play off spots.
Four Relegations spots.

There are only three cups.
World Fa cup
World League Cup
World Super cup

the world super cup is contested Between the winner of the FA cup and The winners of the premier league.

in the Zip file there will be a set off three databases (dbc-format)

Lite Edition - Premier League & First Divisions & Second Divisions Loaded Only. [no super cup]
Main Edition - Loaded too The Third Divisions Only. [with super cup]
Full Edition - All Levels loaded. [With Super Cup]

There is a full set of reserve and Youth games. contested over Reserves 41 Groups and Youth 55 Groups.

Future Updates

I want too make more cups for example, English Cup and all the teams from england compete. however i might do this next year.

i have holidayed the Database till 2024 and can't see any major problems in the database.
i hope you all enjoy the database :)

Screenshots.
WorldPremierLeagueInformation_LeagueTable.png

WorldLeagueGroupOneAInformation_LeagueTable.png

WorldLeagueGroupFourIInformation_LeagueTable.png

[imghttp://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff366/Physco1970/WorldLeagueCupInformation_Stages.png[/img]

V1.2.
Code:
added Prize money for All League Competitions.
added Clashes with International Games and Domestic Cups.
Added Tv Games for the First tier.
Added Transfer windows  - January and July, all year round for free transfers and loan transfers most months
Added the Fourth Tier into the Fa cup.
Made The 4rd tier for the lite edition and the 5th tier for the main edition "inactive"
Download
http://www.mediafire.com/?xib9rwlk454nvzp

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

now in the downloads section here: FM11 World Super League [over 900 clubs] - Downloads - FM-Base - Football Manager 2011 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

Last edited:
file

what file do u copy it to editor data or database file thanxs

i can't play the game. it said the date is not in the range?? :S

Right - Started the game with Celtic in World League Group One B.

Everything ran smoothly and a lot quicker than I thought up until the first actual league game.

When going to play my first league game I basically have 10 players all away on International Duty - These are the first team players so what i'd have to play isn't even a 'make-shift' team.

I don't know if this is something that happens to more teams within each league but that is a pretty big issue if you are a decent team with international players, pretty much guarentees you are losing your first game of the season.

Liked the look of the database though, was interesting to have such a wide array of different players to look at / sign and seemed like it would be a consistently good challenge.

Everything ran smoothly and a lot quicker than I thought up until the first actual league game.

When going to play my first league game I basically have 10 players all away on International Duty - These are the first team players so what i'd have to play isn't even a 'make-shift' team.

I don't know if this is something that happens to more teams within each league but that is a pretty big issue if you are a decent team with international players, pretty much guarentees you are losing your first game of the season.

Liked the look of the database though, was interesting to have such a wide array of different players to look at / sign and seemed like it would be a consistently good challenge.

sorry i will fix this asap. which version are you using mate? if you load up the database in the editor then go to nation rules- american samoa then click on first divisions then too dates, then too check clashes with and the drop down menu from none too all.

What patch does this work on?
11.3 :)

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

V1.2.
Code:
added Prize money for All League Competitions.
added Clashes with International Games and Domestic Cups.
Added Tv Games for the First tier.
Added Transfer windows  - January and July, all year round for free transfers and loan transfers most months
Added the Fourth Tier into the Fa cup.
Made The 4rd tier for the lite edition and the 5th tier for the main edition "inactive"
Download
World Super League(s).zip

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Fixed for you now

i use patch 11.3 . but when i load the game, it suffer a crush dumps. how to fix it??

yes, but still can't played. can anybody help me to solve it??

yes, but still can't played. can anybody help me to solve it??
which edition are you using? it could be that your computer cant cope with the size of thedatabase :/

---------- Post added 29/07/2011 at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was 28/07/2011 at 08:12 AM ----------

V1.3
Code:
Fixed 3rd division money missing a zero
Added Prizemoney too all Cups.
Added a Premier Cup [World Premier League]
Added First Division cup [World First Divisions]
Added Lite Edition one round option
Added Main Edition One Round Option
Added Full Edition One Round option
6 databases  in total
Lite editon (1 and 2 round options) 
Main Edition (1 and 2 round options) 
Full edition (1 and 2 round options)
Fixed Lite Edition Crashes

Hi mate

Where is the download link for the latest version

opening post

Thanks mate

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Sorry to bother you again mate but where do i put the file?

I tried putting it in DB but nothing showed up so i obviously have it in the wrong place

thanks again

I found where to put it but i am not sure i am getting what i should when i load it up.

It says American Samoa on the full edition and everything is blanked out apart from

american samoa
N Ireland
Wales
Hong Kong
India
Indonesia
Malaysia
Singapore

I am want to play the full edition with Rangers

Last edited:
You select American Samoa. and all of the lleagues etc are set in american samoa :)

CAn I use that with others transfer updates DB?