FM11 World Super League [over 900 clubs]

so is there is champions league , or like fifa club cup games. ???

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

nice work mate, currently downloading it.

Can anyone please give me clear instuctions on how to make a 3 tier super league because it doesn't let me download this! thanks guys:)

im using this now and loving the edit. just one query, because of the amount of game played my players are struggling to make it through several games and, is there a way of editing how many subs are allowed?

ive tried loading this into editor and changing the amount of subs from 3 of 7 to 6 of 9 but when I save it i cant load the games. Can someone try editing this for me and tell me if its possible? Thanks guys

hi im trying to get this to work , once put in editor data there are 6 files, wen i try to download one of them it crashs (crash Dumps) i really want to try this league, i have a new fast computer, using steam version 11.1.3, can u post the latest download link please

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

Can any one help pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i downloaded both archives. first one, and the second one, with the 'fixed crash bump', but it still gives me that error wich almost everyone here has it.

I don't Have America Samoa :s

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

ok i do. but just crashes. and its defo not my computer as its a gaming computer

Does it work with Marshall's update aswell?

Definitely gonna give it a try. Seems pretty fun :)

Whenever i create a game with this database, my fm crashes. Any suggestions?