Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

FM12 Data Editor for Dummies

eyedea

Mar 19, 2013
I've recreated the structure of my national leagues, added a few inactive cups and all, everything works fine. Now, I have one problem,- there is no youth leagues when I go and play the game.
I've tried all options in the editor for youth/reserve teams in the 'nation rules': "use main teams divisions", "use regional divisions", "use custom divisions/cups" - nothing works, there's just no youth or reserve leagues - also, I've tried creating youth league manualy then, but have no clue of how to make it work - if I just create a league there's really no way to specify it's a u18 league and even if I specify it as a reserve league it still doesnt put reserve teams, just actual first teams in it...any suggestions?

S

SaintsJam

Cheers man, this was great.
Everything works for me but the Population!!!
Ive created a new nation out of (CIS) 99% awesome but my population says 0??!?
Can anyone help please!

Much appreciated

Oke Soe Wai

Sep 21, 2012
Help me please
I can edit the database but no buttom to save!!
When I click " Load editor data" or "Save as data as" , a gray box with no button to choose save or select. So, i can't save or load data files.

May 18, 2013
player level change

i used the editor to transfer some players to manchester united e.g. gareth bale and when i started the game his current, and future ability is only 3 stars whereas when i start a new career normally with manchester united and buy gareth bale, his current ability is four and a half stars. why does this happen

weres

May 26, 2013
I'm trying to add lower divisions in Hungary, the Div3 which has 6 groups. I spotted 6 promtoin teams and 12 relegation, it means every group would have 1 promotion and 2 relegation teams to the Lower Division. I can't set where the div3 teams will promote....is it logically clear to the game to take them into Div2's (2) groups?
The main problem is when I do 'test nation rules' that it has an error with div3's and div3 duna-group's promotions.....but I don't see wtf because every group has 1 up 2 down teams.....

Glenn Mizzi

Sep 9, 2012
How do I make a foreign free agent player available to buy when playing in Malta?
I only choose Malta as a playable nation.

jaylaw17

Sep 4, 2012
Editing TV money etc

I want to increase the tv money and prize money for the english premier league. I understand that to do this I need to create new nation rules to replace the current ones. My problem is though that I dont know what settings to give the new nation rules so that they match up. Can someone PLLLEEEEASE help me with this?

aandrupufan

Oct 3, 2013
Hello, I want to reduce the number of teams in a league from 16 to 12, but whenever I do that the laegue structure changes, automatically introducing a promotion and relegation playoff after 22 matches between first and last 6 teams.