I've made a player and put him on a team, started a new save but the player isn't there! why?

I've recreated the structure of my national leagues, added a few inactive cups and all, everything works fine. Now, I have one problem,- there is no youth leagues when I go and play the game.
I've tried all options in the editor for youth/reserve teams in the 'nation rules': "use main teams divisions", "use regional divisions", "use custom divisions/cups" - nothing works, there's just no youth or reserve leagues - also, I've tried creating youth league manualy then, but have no clue of how to make it work - if I just create a league there's really no way to specify it's a u18 league and even if I specify it as a reserve league it still doesnt put reserve teams, just actual first teams in it...any suggestions?

Cheers man, this was great.
Everything works for me but the Population!!!
Ive created a new nation out of (CIS) 99% awesome but my population says 0??!?
Can anyone help please!

Much appreciated

Help me please
I can edit the database but no buttom to save!!
When I click " Load editor data" or "Save as data as" , a gray box with no button to choose save or select. So, i can't save or load data files.

player level change

i used the editor to transfer some players to manchester united e.g. gareth bale and when i started the game his current, and future ability is only 3 stars whereas when i start a new career normally with manchester united and buy gareth bale, his current ability is four and a half stars. why does this happen

I'm trying to add lower divisions in Hungary, the Div3 which has 6 groups. I spotted 6 promtoin teams and 12 relegation, it means every group would have 1 promotion and 2 relegation teams to the Lower Division. I can't set where the div3 teams will promote....is it logically clear to the game to take them into Div2's (2) groups?
The main problem is when I do 'test nation rules' that it has an error with div3's and div3 duna-group's promotions.....but I don't see wtf because every group has 1 up 2 down teams.....

How do I make a foreign free agent player available to buy when playing in Malta?
I only choose Malta as a playable nation.

Editing TV money etc

I want to increase the tv money and prize money for the english premier league. I understand that to do this I need to create new nation rules to replace the current ones. My problem is though that I dont know what settings to give the new nation rules so that they match up. Can someone PLLLEEEEASE help me with this?

Hello, I want to reduce the number of teams in a league from 16 to 12, but whenever I do that the laegue structure changes, automatically introducing a promotion and relegation playoff after 22 matches between first and last 6 teams.