Can anyone help me with the CM2001 database? Using the newest update and everything, and I try to start a new game with Arsenal so I tick England.xml and the CM2001 database files, but then when it starts 'Setting Up Game Database' it always crashes. What do I need to do for it to work?

Can someone please help, i have downloaded a database off here with the pyramid system all the way down as i want to Edit Darlington into the Northern league, My problem is when i start up the Editor all options are greyed out apart from Load Database ( i'm running the game through Steam)
Please, Please Help

Can someone please help, i have downloaded a database off here with the pyramid system all the way down as i want to Edit Darlington into the Northern league, My problem is when i start up the Editor all options are greyed out apart from Load Database ( i'm running the game through Steam)
Please, Please Help
Click File --> Load Database

This will load up the default database. If you would like to edit a custom database which you made or downloaded from the site...click File --> Load Editor Data which will show all the custom DB’s youve saved

I want to update the changes in relegation/promotion of teams and was wondering if I can start fm12 in a 12/13 season?

could someone please tell me how you change the teams entered in European competition?

I've created a cup with group stages then knock out rounds, it works fine but it only gives prize money and appearance for matches in the knockout rounds, is there a way to get money for group games as well

I've made my own database, saved it in the correct place, but I can only load up the default one on the game. Can anybody help?

I'm in the middle of creating a few players but I dont know how to add pictures do any of you know how to do it????????????????????????

Can anyone help with setting up relegation playoffs?
I have a league with 16 teams which has a leauge with another 16 teams below it. I want to have two teams automatically relegated and a third involved in a relegation playoff with the teams in 3rd-5th in the league below.
I have set relegation places to 2 in the higher league. I then set up the playoff in the upper league with the following settings:

Type: Cup
Number of teams from this division in playoff: 1
Number of teams from lower division in playoff: 3
Number of teams relegated from playoffs: 1

No matter what I set the number of relegation places to in either division I either get "Not enough teams promoted or not enough teams relegated."

My understanding is that the number of promotion/relegation places set in the division Details screen is for automatic places, and setting up playoffs will add additional places. It seems to work fine for promotion playoffs, but I cannot seem to get it to work for relegation playoffs.

Has anyone set this up successfully? Or, are there any edited dbs out there with examples?

THanks!

Hi why i have editor crash. When i change 2 teams. What i do wrong ?

Hi guys

I have edited my database via the data editor whereupon I've created new nation rules and new leagues etc...and started a game which works perfectly fine. Now, a friend of mine wants this same league on his FM12 game. I've noticed on this site that the custom database files are .dbc files. My editor produces 2 editor data files which are .bak and .xml files, not .dbc file. How would I go about doing getting this custom database on his computer? Would I have to transfer both the .bak and .xml editor data files to his computer and put in the FM folder? Do we both need to have the same version of FM12 (meaning same patches)? Or is there something else I need do?

If this has already been answered, can you please kindly link me to it? Thanks

Did you find a way to fix this...i'm having the same problem

Media predictions are mainly bases on your club's reputation i think. So try lowering that if you want lower media predictions.

Hi guys

I have edited my database via the data editor whereupon I've created new nation rules and new leagues etc...and started a game which works perfectly fine. Now, a friend of mine wants this same league on his FM12 game. I've noticed on this site that the custom database files are .dbc files. My editor produces 2 editor data files which are .bak and .xml files, not .dbc file. How would I go about doing getting this custom database on his computer? Would I have to transfer both the .bak and .xml editor data files to his computer and put in the FM folder? Do we both need to have the same version of FM12 (meaning same patches)? Or is there something else I need do?

If this has already been answered, can you please kindly link me to it? Thanks

There is an option on the Data Editor (in the settings tab I think) to compress data files when saving (which makes them into .dbc)

You might have to save the DB again for the file to be saved a as .dbc file

hi for some reason on my new laptop with my edited league when i go t play its greyed out and i cant select the league in the county, there i also a yellow triangle beside it saying nothing,
the league worked perfect on old laptop but just wont work right on this at all.

hi for some reason on my new laptop with my edited league when i go t play its greyed out and i cant select the league in the county, there i also a yellow triangle beside it saying nothing,
the league worked perfect on old laptop but just wont work right on this at all.

Have both laptops got the same patches for FM12 ?, try using default db when starting up game on the new one

ill try that.
the laptop that it works on had to be wiped clean so wil have to start again on that one any way so worried it wont work on either laptop.

sorry if this has been asked already but i made a new player who with 200 PA and 157 CA, he plays for southend. basically i gave him pretty awesome stats but when i start the new game it lowers all the stats down to average ones, far lower than i had put and his current ability will stay at 3 1/2 stars, as well as him staying a CAM (i changed him to ST when i edited the database again). i dont get it... how can i get him the stats i want?