Hi
Im playing as Oldham and I'm trying to edit the stadium. I've changed all the stats to increase the capacity and season ticket holders, but when I load the database and check facilities it still says it has the original capacity of 10,000? It's weird cos it says I sold over 60,000 season tickets as well. I've increased all the stats for the fans to 20 as well. Any ideas?

Hi.

I'm trying to move South China Athletic Assoc. to the Chinese Super League. I removed Shenzhen from China, added South China, and added a team to Hong Kong to make up numbers (Happy Valley).

When I try to start my game, China is not playable. I get a yellow ! triangle.

Any suggestions?
Hover over the yellow triangle and it should give a short description of the problem

I need to find something out - How can you put a perment ban on transfers - so ther is no ins or outs........Been trying to find a way.........I'm sure I did this on FM11................any ideas.

Do you know if (and how) it's possible to make kind of a "super league" with all the best teams from the different countries?

Hi, if I edit things will these come into place on a save I already have? Or will I have to make a new save in order for the changes to come into place?

Hi, if I edit things will these come into place on a save I already have? Or will I have to make a new save in order for the changes to come into place?

You will have to start a new game in order for the changes to take affect.

My problem is that when I have finished editing and try to start a new game, it crashes at the 'setting up database' point?? I've tried various different ways around it, but it still happens. Anyone have any ideas as to what the problem is, or how to resolve it??

You will have to start a new game in order for the changes to take affect.

My problem is that when I have finished editing and try to start a new game, it crashes at the 'setting up database' point?? I've tried various different ways around it, but it still happens. Anyone have any ideas as to what the problem is, or how to resolve it??
Is it with only one particular DB or have u tried it with others (not created by you)

How do I create a British League Cup without regionalising the UK League set up as I've seen databases for this on previous Football Manager games. Thanks.

How do i edit teams finances etc/

Open editor, go to the 'club' tab down the left hand side, search the club you want to edit financially, once you click on that club go to the tab that says 'finances'. There you can edit balance, transfer budget and wage

i need help i created a cup for scotland, england,wales,n.Ireland and Ireland but when i test the rules it come's up and tells me (qualification system uses competition clydesdale bank premier league but does not contain any rules for it) how can i sort this out. It's a 16 team cup Can any1 HELP

Last edited:
I'm currently trying to expand the Scottish League system. I'm starting from scratch and creating new nation rules as just adding to an existing leagues won't let me add teams to the leagues.

I've set up league rules, tv money, promotion and relegation etc and expanded the SPL and SFL to 18 teams per league. I've also made the Highland League playable as a fifth division.

Everything is fine but when I test nation rules it says "division one 1-6-12 isn't compatible with league dates 10-8-11 to 10-5-12" the problem I'm having is that the date 1-6-12 isn't anywhere in the division one set up. I've deleted the rules and started again four or five times but I'm having the same problem every time

Hi. How do I make a new League. I want all the best teams in the world in one League.
Like, Chelsea, Barca, Real Madrid etc.

I can't figure it out. Any help please?

Hello.
Before asking I have spent hours searching on google and reading the entirety of this thread.

I've tried many different things. I created a club, and created new players for this club, however when I launch it, only one of these players shows up. The rest of the players are nowhere to be found. The details are the same for all of them, so I don't exactly know what I'm missing.

Any sort of help would be appreciated, thank you for your time.

I have a problem...
I tried to create a group and knockout competition for the barclays premier league, I added 16 teams from the prem to it but when I start a new game with the database it doesn't let me select england because it says 'required minimun for premier league: only 4 chose' this means that the teams I have chosen to put in this competition have been taken from the premier league and removed from england.
What am I doing wrong and how can I sort this?

thanks this has helped but i cant seem to get a game going now i have used editor i have saved my changes to a file but when i try to play the game it pops up a warning msg saying this (can not process rule group settings in my file must be one divison in this nation) this happens if i start a new game or load an old one also the game wont let me select the english league. any help please!!!!!!