Ross 95's Dominatur Control Tactic- FM 2012 - LLM

Played more matches, lost in the final of supercup against Fc porto 2-1 , won 4-1 villareal,drawn 2-2 r.sociedad, 5-2against kobenhavn,won 8-0against osasuna

not that good resulst for barca i guess
please tell me what you use for

OP
Teamtalk
Pre match training
Pitch size

grtzz

Instructions: Always ask assistant.
Teamtalk: For the fans calm or passionate - half time encourage, or go mad if they are doing bad (Assertive)
Pitch Size: Standard or Large
Pre-match: Heavy for about 10 games.

Instructions: Always ask assistant.
Teamtalk: For the fans calm or passionate - half time encourage, or go mad if they are doing bad (Assertive)
Pitch Size: Standard or Large
Pre-match: Heavy for about 10 games.

Pre match, Heavy for what? Teamwork,attack movement,defense?? or no specific

Pre match, Heavy for what? Teamwork,attack movement,defense?? or no specific

Firstly, teamwork to get the players fine.
Then throughout the season i use attacking, but if the team start conceding i go to defensive.

Throughout the season i change from Heavy to Normal.

Firstly, teamwork to get the players fine.
Then throughout the season i use attacking, but if the team start conceding i go to defensive.

Throughout the season i change from Heavy to Normal.

Oke thank you,at the end of the season i tell you were me team ended

ross your tactic rocks major time ;), do you perhaps have a second tactic, i feel my team are getting bored to the same tactic..thanks

I know you mentioned about shouts... but do you have any pre-set when you start games?

Whats your rules for making shouts, and which ones do you use?

ross your tactic rocks major time ;), do you perhaps have a second tactic, i feel my team are getting bored to the same tactic..thanks

Thanks man! You got any screenshots to show?

I know you mentioned about shouts... but do you have any pre-set when you start games?

Whats your rules for making shouts, and which ones do you use?

I usually start with work into box, but not very often. It really depends on how the games going, when im losing 'work into box' works quite good. At times 'get ball forward' works well too.

As i said it is your judgement and does not always fully effect the tactic, as i have won plenty of games without using shouts.

I'll be producing another improved tactic soon! :)

hey ross how i say great tactic but my striker didnnt do a good job any idea?

hey ross how i say great tactic but my striker didnnt do a good job any idea?
It could be that the striker, (the one on the right) is not a poacher, so you could change it to a complete forward and see what happens, he should improve then.

awful. absolute garbage. never used such or seen such a **** tactic. beaten 7-1 at home against norwich.

awful. absolute garbage. never used such or seen such a **** tactic. beaten 7-1 at home against norwich.

Im starting to feel this way about it as well.

lost 6 out of my last 8 games more than 4-0!!

played the tactic for about 20 games in all (including preseason) Im bottom of prem and only scored 6!!!

Okeydokey!

I guess the tactic is not that good like the first impression i had
In the middle of the season with barca i was at 2place,1point before at.madrid and 5 less than real
It's a good tactic if you dont want to win all games and make the game more exciting

You create allot of chances but you concede also allot of goals.

I go back to my favorite tactic,and still the best i ever had , Xenon's 4 2 4
Huge succes with all teams

Keep tweaking this tactic will make it a better one,you're on the good way
grtz

I guess the tactic is not that good like the first impression i had
In the middle of the season with barca i was at 2place,1point before at.madrid and 5 less than real
It's a good tactic if you dont want to win all games and make the game more exciting

You create allot of chances but you concede also allot of goals.

I go back to my favorite tactic,and still the best i ever had , Xenon's 4 2 4
Huge succes with all teams

Keep tweaking this tactic will make it a better one,you're on the good way
grtz

Hmmm, i only conceded 14 all season :/

I must inspect that!

Version 2 is now arriving within a matter of minutes, seems to be fixing possible errors.

can you try this with a better team dude coz i have been testing it out with newcastle united and i keep getting beaten or scraping draws but no wins yet

can you try this with a better team dude coz i have been testing it out with newcastle united and i keep getting beaten or scraping draws but no wins yet

Hmmm, it is a LLM, but ill try higher team to improve!

This tactic has started slow, but now is simply amazing in my Neapolis Frattese game. Barely won our first friendly vs the reserves 3-2, then lost soundly in a friendly against a same division team 5-1, then engaged turbo mode and won all 6 of our official games so far, including a 4-2 trouncing of the team who had killed us 5-1, and a superb 6-1 victory vs Giulianova. We were predicted 13th, now we're sitting second and the run doesn't look like ending!