Ross 95's Dominatur Control Tactic- FM 2012 - LLM

This tactic has started slow, but now is simply amazing in my Neapolis Frattese game. Barely won our first friendly vs the reserves 3-2, then lost soundly in a friendly against a same division team 5-1, then engaged turbo mode and won all 6 of our official games so far, including a 4-2 trouncing of the team who had killed us 5-1, and a superb 6-1 victory vs Giulianova. We were predicted 13th, now we're sitting second and the run doesn't look like ending!

Screenshots, would be welcomed! I could put them in the Opening Post then :)

THNX M8 DIS IS THE BEST TACTIC IM USE LIVERPOOL I BEAT ATLETICO MADRID 7-1

Hey man, thanks for the tactic. I'm using this tactic in my A-League save and have just finished a rigorous preseason with awesome results.

P11 W10 D1 L0 F36 A4

The most impressive results were definitely the last two friendlies where I played two other full strength A-League teams and absolutely destroyed them.

View attachment 221625View attachment 221626View attachment 221627

EDIT: Will continue to test throughout the season and report back

Last edited:
I've tried this, but it didn't really work. I couldn't control midfield cause I constantly had 5 players in a too advanced position, letting my adversaries control the midfield. Could be great as a counter tactic though.

I've tried this, but it didn't really work. I couldn't control midfield cause I constantly had 5 players in a too advanced position, letting my adversaries control the midfield. Could be great as a counter tactic though.

Version2, will suit you with more control of the ball within the middle.

Version 2 release.

Version 2 # 4-3-1-2

Changes
- Version 2, is based upon strength of the midfield building up strong passages of play.
- Formation now 4-3-1-2, differs from the 4-2-2-1
- Defence now stays stronger, with play being dominated from midfield upwards.
- Corners now improved and improve chances of scoring.

Important
Shouts are of the following:

Whilst in good possession and control of the ball:
- Pass to feet.
- Take a breather (If you require)

Wanting a goal scoring chance:
- Get ball forward
- Work ball into box

----

Position of Each player

Defence - 4
Back four all should be strong basic defenders, who are stong headers and jumpers (especially CB's)

Central Midfield - 3
Main players behind the play and build up all attacks feeding the ball through to AM and Strikers.
Technique and passing will defineatly help the midfield become strong.

Attacking Mid - 1
He fills in for midfeild and attack and is always avaialble to help midfield and score goals.
Strong attacking midfielder, who should also be an accomplished striker to help with his attacking skills.

Strikers - 2
Now the poacher plays on the left; forward to score all chances possible to him. Moves into areas to stay unmakred and increase attacking chances.
Advanced forward, is the attacking man out of both of them and is seen as a huge attacking role player, such as Rooney. Attacking skill needed completely.

-----

Extra Information:

Pitch Size: The shortest possible
Team talk:
Start of game: Average game - For fans (Passionately or Calm)
Start of game: Underdogs - For fans (Passionately )
Half time: Winning - Use common sense and comment on how they have played.
Half time: Losing - Assertive - The choice of which on is up to you.
Full time: Won - Passion or Calm, "well done", "congratulate".
Full time: Lost - If it was bad - go mad, if not then just sympathise

Download link : In opening post.

Any other questions just ask.

Last edited:
Hi :) i just wondered if you change mentality or anything when playing away against better teams, or do you stick with the same tactic all the time?

Hi :) i just wondered if you change mentality or anything when playing away against better teams, or do you stick with the same tactic all the time?

Really can be up to you :) If they are really good i sometimes go defensive, but i hardly change it. I only change it during games, to attacking or overload.

Last edited:
How did you get to manage a team in a league 4/5 leagues below BSN/S ??