Klippybo

Premium
Reaction score
Hello

For about a month now I have been doing a story with Athletic Bilbao (and Spain) and been doing quite well! Anywho for those of you that havent been following I have now uploaded it.

The team has 1 rediculous regen (Aitor Herrera) and 3 wonderkids currently in the squad plus several world class players. Enjoy and let me know how you get on!

Athletic Bilbao back up.fm | Game Front

(Apologies if this is in the wrong thread - didnt know if it qualified for the challenges/scenarios one)

Downloading!

It's a very nice story, I recommend to give it a look, at least.

Downloaded it, I'm curious :)

Where do you put the file when downloaded?

Downloading!

It's a very nice story, I recommend to give it a look, at least.

When u download it are you automatically Bilbao and Spain manager? Or does it just start and you get to pick a club?

Downloaded it, I'm curious :)

Where do you put the file when downloaded?

I presume you go to your documents/sports interactive/football manager12/games and put it in there but I could be wrong

No, you're right. My other saves are in there as well. Probably was a stupid question :p

When u download it are you automatically Bilbao and Spain manager? Or does it just start and you get to pick a club?

Automatically Bilbao and Spain ;) Basically, it's as if it's your own game.

I cant downlad the save game cause it wont allow me to from gamefront

I have a question: Who are the best players in the team?

I have a question: Who are the best players in the team?

Aitor Herrera is up there with Pele - winning every player award going

Muniain is rated as one of the worlds top players in the overview screen. I have other favourites but I am probably biased. lol

I just played my first game, not bad

Gomez with 2???? I know he looks good but have him behind Barandiaran and Ugalde at the mo.

Got a few good players in u19s - I have high hopes for Hondo N'Dongo, Luis Manuel, Rodriguez and Canalade

Gomez with 2???? I know he looks good but have him behind Barandiaran and Ugalde at the mo.

Got a few good players in u19s - I have high hopes for Hondo N'Dongo, Luis Manuel, Rodriguez and Canalade

I'm just playing whoever is fittest really

Just a note to remember when you click on player search you will have to remove the "exclude players in national pool" to get everyone available

i downloaded it it coz i was curious but fm said the game could not be loaded

Well I dont know how to fix that i'm afraid. Have you tried both download links as some peeps have said one works for them and the other doesnt an vice versa?