Hi,mate for some reason it opened fm 10 when i downloaded it oO)Then it said save game cannot be loaded

I won my 1st match 8-2 lolView attachment 240689the only problem was I couldnt actually see the players play,even when i put it at the lowest match speed possible.I had commentary and everything but i couldnt see them play.Anyone else have this problem?

I won my 1st match 8-2 lolView attachment 240689the only problem was I couldnt actually see the players play,even when i put it at the lowest match speed possible.I had commentary and everything but i couldnt see them play.Anyone else have this problem?

8-2 away to Sevilla????? Aitor must have had at least 4 assists there! Great result

I played a couple of games, but it's just not for me. Well done anyway for breaking the Real/Barca domination and making Bilbao a force in Europe

klippybo, can i ask what patch you are playing this game on? Thanks a lot

klippybo, can i ask what patch you are playing this game on? Thanks a lot

The latest one to when I started it but I had updated it transfer wise etc (Lotina to Villarreal, Diarra to Fulham, Amorebieta being Venezuelan).

Will download now and try this tomorrow sed person

Has been a brilliant story

Hows everyone getting on or finding it? Too easy? Didnt expect much people to actually continue it on for an age but is interesting to see how players develop etc.

Hello my friend! I really enjoy this futuristic saves, i have a question.. When i go to game status, the version is 12.2.2 , exactly the same as if i start a new game, so my question, i am going to start with a new manager on your save (going to holliday untill the start of next season), but will my 12.2.2 tatic work or do i have to use tatics for the version you started with?? Because i believe you started the game before the patch 12.2, and it just say the game version is 12.2 because i updated mine...

Hello my friend! I really enjoy this futuristic saves, i have a question.. When i go to game status, the version is 12.2.2 , exactly the same as if i start a new game, so my question, i am going to start with a new manager on your save (going to holliday untill the start of next season), but will my 12.2.2 tatic work or do i have to use tatics for the version you started with?? Because i believe you started the game before the patch 12.2, and it just say the game version is 12.2 because i updated mine...

I presume your tactic will still work but I could be wrong. Dont see any reason why not anyway!

I presume your tactic will still work but I could be wrong. Dont see any reason why not anyway!

The tatic could fail if the game version isn't the same.. Anyway, is there any chance you could upload your tatic ? Because when i am in the game i can't see the tatic itself, name, etc it just says 4-3-3 >.<

Hows everyone getting on or finding it? Too easy? Didnt expect much people to actually continue it on for an age but is interesting to see how players develop etc.
I don't think its too easy.lost to Villarreal or somebody in the league so your not Invincible.(Or maybe it's the tactic I'm using lol)

Aitor Herrera is a class act, I've played 3 games and he's scored 3 goals all free kicks. 1 in each game

Could be a stupid question, but if i downloaded this could i use other nations and other teams etc? ^^