Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that our Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
My Story Called*Arsenal Bila Tserkva - The T4 (Taking To The Top), is going to the 2006 Demo topic when I click onto it, why?

Last edited:
Reaction score
My Story Called*Arsenal Bila Tserkva - The T4 (Taking To The Top), is going to the 2006 Demo topic when I click onto it, why?
Is this getting looked into, I will not continue my game until this get looked at.

PZW

Reaction score
Can you please delete/close The Pilgrim to Glory (my story), as I will re-start it after improving it. There is no point editing the posts, as it will just look stupid and people will get confused with the posts in between! Basically, I will delete this, play the save a little bit more and prepare more content, which is also better, before posting it again. Sorry for the hassle!

​- PZW

Reaction score
Hi can you please delete story Manchester City - The rise above the red devils. not sure how to do the header thing but it was my first story and i am struggling with it getting images in and other problems.

Reaction score
Delete norwich city - the canaries
'King' Kenny or maybe not
Tactics are in the head, the club is in the heart, Everton FC
Unemployment hoping to lead to something big
A story to remember, my Reading fc story

Basically couldn't be bothered to carry on with any of these, cheers

Reaction score
Please could you delete : Forest in turmoil .
also The new Bhoy on the block or something . i cba with both of them