One update left to release. The one in 1/10/2012. I have updated full all the major leagues with all the latest transfers and currently i am working in Romanian & Croatian Leagues.

Stay tuned for the final update pack.

70015.jpg

EDIT 1/10/2012 :

I can proudly announce after almost a year , that my data & transfers update packs for the FM 2012 are over! The one i uploaded in 1.10.2012 , is the last one!

I hope in 1 month from now , that we will be again together. And as a small info about the next packs, i can announce that the data packs in FM 2013 will also have an extra file beside the others. The one with CA/PA changes. It will be a new file so some who dont want the changes will have the option not to select this file. Thats all. A big thanks to everyone so far , and we will talk again in 1 month!! Have everyone a good time!!!

it works with 12.04 version?????

Last edited:
Looks Like a Great Update Man will make me go back to playing FM 12 . Just a Question Though did you make any slight improvements in portuguese Young Players starting to play really well in the main Team (André Gomes(Benfica), Miguel Rosa(Benfica), André Martins(Sporting), André André(Guimaraes), Ricardo (Guimaraes) Atsu(Porto) not portuguese! Just out of curiosity has i haven't got around to it yet sorry to be a pain in the ***!!
Pedro Fontan