Colin Pascoe is the Liverpool assistant manager and Kevin Keen has left to join West Brom as their assistant manager.

Missing updates

ERROR Spotted!

Chelsea:

- Gary Cahill from Bolton not in Chelsea.
- Anelka & Alex has left Chelsea but still included under Chelsea.

You should use official 12.2.* update patch.

Such major errors are not in this pack.

When is the next update coming out? I don't see Alba to Barca, Borini to Liverpool in the txt file (santi cazorla to arsenal too)

Santi Cazorla was not transfered to Arsenal on 1.8.2012 but yesterday. The next pack will include him!

The other 2 are inside this pack , follow instructions carefully . If game is cracked not my problem.

And see the pack itself not only the texts , maybe they were in the previous pack's text file.

Hi...ive tried to download and use this update on my mac, i made an editor data file in my sports interactive/footballmanager2012 folder and i moved the files from the download into this editor data file and then i have tried to open a new game but these files dont come up to be selected...my fm2012 is not cracked and doesnt use any other update files, i just have some files that give me the real club badges and has corrected the national teams like germany to include the real players so i dont know why this wont work...can anyone give me any help with this? thanks

hi, i tried to download but mediafire did not answer and not start to download, could be a problem, would you mind to controll the link?

@Krups100, did you move only the .dbc files?

@Rodyan , please try again maybe too many tried to download the same time!

nice work mate do you just add these files to the Editor data folder :)

The newest update is up ! Everyone download the update again and have fun!!!

Something is very wrong. It says that:

There is no Chelsea manager. Alex and Anelka still at the Chelsea club.

PSG have no manager.

These are the errors I have noticed after 5 minutes at looking.

edit: Before you tell me to read down in x topic. I am and I can't find a solution. Is the solution that I have to do it myself?

Last edited:
Something is wrong when it comes to 12.0.* patch ....

Read down to the latest comment from Luican Adrian !

Luican Adrian said:
For those who has fm v12.0.4 for this pack to work follow this steps :

1.Download the pack from here FM12 Transfer & Data Packs V6.1 by_pr0 [21.2.2012] - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats.
2.Select only the transfer file from xml folder and put in your sports interactive/football manager 2012/editor data.
3.Download this pack. (
(Transfer & Data Packs V3.4 by _pr0)
4.Put all the files from xml folder in sports interactive/football manager 2012/editor data ( now you have 7 files : 6 from this pack and the transfer file from the pack u downloaded on 1 ).
5.Start new game.

6.Enjoy!

I can confirm that this has sorted out a lot of the issues. There is still the problem of Chelsea not having a manager but instead having 2 assistant managers.

Small problems like this can be sorted out with FMRTE so that isn't much of an issue.

Thank you for all of this, pr01991.

Last edited: